Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.17.2020

Him




If this world was made by a triune God, relationships of love are what life is really all about. 

Timothy Keller...

Meaning of Him: used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.

"his wife survived him". Himself.

 

The word Him is in the KJV 5,465 Instances. Wow, but that does not surprise me.

 

For those of you who have joined in on our enlightened word study. You have come to the realization that I end most of these posts with the statement It’s Him, It's always Him. Some will think in their heart of God the Father. Others will think of Jesus, and yet others will think of the Holy Spirit. I do believe there is no wrong answer. Most will think of the dominant one of the Trinity. The one they relate to or spend the most time with.  

 

For me when I speak of Him, They are one... They are one in my mind, one in my heart, and one in my soul... During this amazing journey of discovery of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit it became crystal clear. He is all... It is Him. He is ONE. 

 

I do believe there are some that struggle with this concept. Because I know I did, I found it confusing. I even asked, Who do we pray to? But I feel they slowly opened my heart, my soul, and then my eyes, to an enlightened spiritual understanding.


I personally find His ability to be everything to everyone, A major part of His beauty. His willingness to love those that seek Him is such an amazing gift. It does not matter who you are or where you have been, or what you have become. He loves you without boundaries. Without judgment. Without self motives… It's pure, It's light, it's beyond our earthly understanding. 

 

When we seek Him it will be for different reasons? It will be at different times in our daily lives. It will depend on where we are in our lives, which facet of Him you will see, feel, or hear. 

 

Again I do not claim to be a scholar or to have all the answers, I can only share from my experience and my heart. When I look for deep wisdom or unconditional love I seek my Heavenly Father. 


When I feel lost or need a friend, or just need to be loved on a spiritual level or if I feel my life’s struggle is beyond my capability I find Jesus. He relates to life as a man who walked the earth.  He has been loved unconditionally by our Heavenly Father and has felt the intimate sorrows and victories that life can bring. He knows how it feels and can soothe our souls.  


And lastly but equally as important the Holy Spirit. He is our confidant, our teacher, our friend He brings God, and Jesus alive in our souls. He is the very essence of God's breath… They are so beautiful and intricately woven. Their bond of love is the most powerful bond in all the heavens and earth... And they willingly open their hearts to anyone that seeks their face, anywhere anytime, and in any circumstance. 


I call them LOVEs… Because I see ONE LOVE. A love that transcends all time and space.  So when I use the words LOVEs or Him. Know that to me they are all-inclusive they are my Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I love the ONEness of Him. 

 

It's Him. It's always HIM.


“In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men.”

John 1:4 AMPC


 “And you are in Him, made full and having come to the fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit–and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power].”

Colossians 2:10 AMPC 

 

Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube  

This I Believe (The Creed) - Hillsong Worship




 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com