Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.16.2020

Fidelity



"Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose." ~ Helen Keller


Meaning of Fidelity faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support. 

 

The word Fidelity is in the Bible approximately  21 times. 

 

Let’s be honest do we use this word very often in our daily lives? I do not hear it, do you? 

 

However, I find it sad when our world uses a variation of this word. And it’s unfortunate that it is used way too often! It can be devastating and cause great scars on the heart... 

 

I also find it strange how I see the word... 

 

The word “In” added to today’s word truly changes it completely. It would seem to me if someone was “in” fidelity this state it would be a good thing? ... but surprisingly that is not the case.. Infidelity or adultery is one of the most frequently and severely condemned sins in the Bible. Adultery is mentioned 52 times, and fidelity is only mentioned 21 times. 

 

I have tasted life long enough to see both the beauty and the devastation both of these words can cause... I will admit, I myself have had few scars hidden in my soul caused by the ugly “in" word. 

 

It is truly interesting when I look back to that time in my life. God had me in His care and brought me through a difficult time even when I did not know it was Him.  His fidelity for His children is staggering. And I love Him for keeping me in His care during that life trial. He has proven to me that victory can be found in His unwavering LOVE. He is all “in” ... He is “in” love with His creations... He abides “in” me ... 


He is the true example of Fidelity. His loyalty has been taken for granted by many of us. We seem to look for Him when things are dark or become difficult to handle... I had to search my heart and ask,  have I been loyal to the one who has never let me down? Have I been loyal to the one who has loved me unconditionally since the beginning of time?  


Then It made me wonder do I possess that fidelity trait toward Him?  Or do I only look for Him when it’s convenient? Or when I hit my knees in anguish? I can only say like many of us, I am still a work in progress...  And pray that now that my heart has a new appreciation for Him and for who He truly is,  that my loyalty will never wavier. 

 

It’s Him, Its always Him. 

 

Know that Yahweh your God is God, the faithful God who keeps His gracious covenant loyalty for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commands. Deuteronomy 7:9

 

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalms 23:3 

 

And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.” Matthew 19:9

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube 

Unfailing Love - Chris Tomlin [With Lyrics]






 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com