Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.09.2020

Adore Him


 



Triune LOVEs me - PODCAST - LINK

As we approach this special CHRISTmas season I would like to ask you.
Do we take words for granted?  Do we say them and sing them without truly feeling them.  Do we read the Bible and skip through the words without much thought?  

This past year has been an amazing time with words.  A friend and I have just about completed a 365 Day Bible Word study. And it has proven to be the most amazing eye and heart-opening experience. 

Today I invite you to walk with me while I share our adventure with the word Adore.  


Click on the link below for more details on the Triune LOVEs Me word study. 
I pray that you will try it and I hope you will find it to be a wonderful tool to open your heart to love beyond our understanding. 


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from Youtube

Passion - O Come All Ye Faithful (His Name Shall Be) ft. Melodie Malone






0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com