Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.05.2020

Symbols


Meaning of symbols: Bible Symbols are used as keys to unlock the deeper meaning and doctrinal teachings of the Bible. Bible symbols are keys to Doctrine that are also spoken of plainly in other places in the Bible. Symbols are not keys to a new doctrine, but keys to shine new light on old doctrine.

 

There seem to be 74 Bible verses about Symbols. 

 

This year of studying the Bible one word a day has been the most intriguing mystery I have ever discovered.  

 

I started this part of my journey I say by accident. Lol, That truly makes me laugh because I now know my heavenly Father had a plan... I am His silly child and should have known!!! 

 

As I embarked on this quest of discovery with a friend. I will admit I was unprepared, I knew little to nothing about this boring dusty book we call the Bible... 

 

But as I was gently guided by a force bigger than I have ever known.. My heart began to open, my soul began to breathe and the words became alive... And with each word we began building a beautiful LOVE story.  

 

It opened my mind to recognize that this Book, which most of us take for granted is indeed an amazing masterpiece and a beautiful work of art.. Each page, each verse, each scripture, each chapter is filled with His beauty, His power, His love.. Each piece is intricately woven with a crimson thread leading us gently home.. 

 

To unlock its mystery we must fully understand the symbolic messages... Each symbol is the work of a mastermind of the greatest level.  Each symbol is a key that unlocks yet another clue... As these clues began to speak to an open heart. We began to tap into our spiritual self and light begins to shine in the darkness we once felt... All symbols, all words, all scriptures are leading us to His greater love. 

 

I ask how? How did He do this? There is no Book, no story, no love that can even compare!! 

 

I can only stand in awe of Him! 

There are no words that can truly describe Him!! 

 

He fills my heart with a love that I still do not fully understand.. He is the ultimate symbol of LOVE. ♥ and the key to unlocking the mystery of LIfe...

 

It's Him, It's always Him.


My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips. When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches, Psalm 63:5-6 


“I love those who love me, And those who diligently seek me will find me. Proverbs 8:17


And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the Lord hath made with you concerning all these words" (Exodus 24:8).


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from Youtube

Kari Jobe - Speak To Me (Lyric Video)


The Link below is a list of many symbols. Go... Go and discover a love greater than you will ever know.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com