Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.10.2020

Determined

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12


Meaning of determined:  having made a firm decision and being resolved not to change it:

 

Determined is in approximately 22 verses in the Bible. 

 

As I tried to understand the meaning of the word determined the more determined I became to pursue the answer to what is it that makes someone determined to achieve any goal in life? Is it a personality trait? Is it something that is taught to us by our parents? Or do our life trials affect our drive, strength, and determination? I do believe all of them can affect how we respond to a goal set before us.  We all have many goals that we try to achieve as we travel through this life. 

 

So, how does the word determined to affect our spiritual walk? Are we determined to know our Heavenly Father? Are we determined to grow in His word? Are we determined to build a relationship with Jesus? Are we determined to understand the role of the Holy Spirit?

 

I can only draw from my own experience.  Many of you that have followed me know I had a significant Holy Spirit experience. I say His love rocked my world. On that day He turned me upside down, inside out, and gently placed me on my feet, and said go… And I did, with each passing day I became more determined to know more about my Heavenly Father, His beautiful Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. My desire and determination grew as I discovered the many wonders of His Love, His gentleness, and His grace. 

 

However, as I peeled back this word that has so much power, so much drive, so much focus. I began to realize a beautiful revelation, and I don’t understand why I did not see this before? He is such a master of intrigue, such a master of gently guiding us. It was Him all along. From the moment He was born His mission was determined by His Father, there was no space for error. He was hyper-focused and met the goal set before Him… It did not matter how hard it was. It did not matter how much pain and agony He had to suffer... He never let His determination waver. 


He was determined to set my spirit free. He was determined to lead me gently home one day at a time.   He was determined to love me beyond this life. He had claims on my life since the beginning of time.  Who is this power? Who has this kind of stamina that they never give up? Who is so determined to LOVE me that He will move Heaven and Earth to prove His love?

 

It's Him, Oh My God… It's always Him. 


“One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.”

Psalms 27:4 KJV


“Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,” Hebrews 12:1 KJV



Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from Youtube 

Mack Brock - I Am Loved (Official Lyric Video)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com