Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.09.2020

Christian



What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.” - Hans urs von Balthasar.   


The meaning of Christian: A believer in Christ.  

 

To our surprise, the word Christian is only used three times in the New Testament.   


Have you ever been asked if you are a Christian? Have you ever said I am a Christian? Have you ever truly understood why you would use the word Christian?  


 If this word held such status, why wouldn't they have used it more than three times in the Bible? How did this word come into existence? My curious mind brought me here:

  

The word is derived from the word Christ. That is what most of us see without investigating why we use this label to describe ourselves and this class of people. As a follower of Christ, there is an underlying current of not being accepted in many circles. Perhaps this is how this word became a label. 

   

Many will believe you are strange. Many will shun you; many will run. And we will find that using this word allows us to belong to a group of “like-minded” people. It will enable us to feel we are not alone in this mysterious walk of following Christ.   

But indeed, it is a unique and personal state of existence for each man, woman, and child. Because we genuinely must walk and build our relationship with Christ alone. It is a walk of commitment and falling in love with Him daily. 

 However, that said, we find comfort in being a part of a Christian network of believers.  It allows us to learn from those who have traveled this road before us.  But I ask, has the word lost its luster over time. Has it become a loose label to describe many people who genuinely do not even know why they use this word? Are we going through the motions? Are we there for the right reasons? 

 Many have built a relationship with Christ and have the confidence to be unashamed to stand alone. They have no issues with saying I am a believer of Christ. I am a follower of His teachings. I understand His doctrine. I love Him and will share His Love with anyone who will listen!  

I am a spiritual work in progress, and every day, I work on strengthening my relationship with my Creator. And if you need a label to describe me, I will not take it personally. You can call me a Christian, you can call me a believer, you can call me a follower, you can call me spiritual, you can call me fanatic, you can call me crazy. I am confident in my relationship with HIM, and unless you have felt Him stirring in your soul, you will never understand.   

 Giving me a label only shows your insecurities. He is where my strength lies. He is where my forgiveness starts. He is where my LOVE for you begins, and it is because of... 

 


It’s Him. It’s always Him.   



 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." Psalm 28:7   


 "Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye." Colossians 3:13  


 "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. " Psalm 16:11


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from Youtube 

In Christ Alone - Natashia Midori (with lyrics)















0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com