Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.07.2020

Awake


 


To know Him is to love Him.. Awake my soul... ALIVE.... 🥰


Meaning of awake: stop sleeping; wake from sleep:

 

There are approximately 100 verses pointing to the word awake in the Bible.

 

What is this clock we carry within? Our circadian rhythm is a beautiful God-given gift given to each at birth...It runs on a 24-hour cycle and is commonly known as our sleep cycle... 

 

How do we miss every little detail that is such a miracle?  When we truly take the time to study God's wonders we can see such a beautifully amazing mind... 

 

I can only speak to my life’s experiences... How do we miss these intricate details or are we just asleep in the literary sense???? 

 

What does it mean to be awake? I think this question could be answered in a few different ways. The alarm goes off and we stumble around in a semiconscious state of mind... Are we so robotic in our routine?  That one day bleeds on to another? Early in my journey, I said I felt like my life was stagnant. How many of you can relate? 

 

But then one day on a lonely road in Tennessee everything changed... I had a spiritual encounter that thrust my circadian rhythm into overdrive...  I felt more alive and awake than I have ever felt in my life... My energy level soared, my eyes witnessed the beauty in every leaf, every flower, every sunset. My ears heard music that spoke to my soul of a love greater than I have ever known. 


And this encounter, left me searching for answers. It left me with a desire to share this love with anyone who would listen... So what happened that day? It was a gift... My Heavenly Father said it was time!!! Time to wake up my beloved and embark on a beautiful journey. There will be nothing on this earth that will compare.   It comes from a soulful place within our hearts, and He is the key that will unlock the beauty that awaits.

 

There are so many souls waiting to be awakened by our Heavenly Father but how when where? How do wake up our soul?? I do not claim to have the answers.  Each person is uniquely called in His perfect timing... We can only be ready to take His hand and embark on the most amazing and important journey of our lives...

 

It's Him, it's always Him 


Awake... Life will never be the same!

 

“Everything that becomes clear to see is in the light. That is why it says: ‘Wake up, you people who are asleep! Rise up from among the dead people! Then Christ will shine his light on you.’” Ephesians 5:14 EASY

 

“‘Write this to the angel of the church at Sardis: “This is the important message to you from the one who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know everything that you do. I know that people praise you. They think that you are alive. But that is not true, because really you are dead in your spirits. Wake up! Your lives as believers are nearly dead! You must become strong again. You have not done everything right that my Father God wanted you to do. That is what I have discovered about you.” Revelation 3:1-2 EASY


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from Youtube

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour (Lyrics)








 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com