Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.28.2020

Inspire


There is a major difference between an idea and a thought inspired by God.


Meaning of inspire: fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, especially to do something creative:

 

There are 9 Bible verses about the inspiration of Scripture. 

 

What is it that inspires us? Where does that vision and that drive come from? Who are these creatives that can see a blank canvas and know how to mix the colors and paints to create a masterpiece? Or take a few words and weave them with a melody and create music? Who is it that can take an idea and bring this thought to life?

 

Does it take a mastermind? Does it come from the heart? Or perhaps the soul? 

 

Rumor has it the Bible was inspired by God. I do believe all inspiration originates from God. Whether we want to admit it or not. The creative mind is a gift from God... The talent is a beautiful part of who we are. There are no 2 humans exactly alike...  

 

I like to think of myself as a creative person. I dabbled in a few different avenues that many would consider artsy. But many things finally came to light when the Holy Spirit threw a LOVE bomb my way.  


I found a new inspiration I found a LOVE that fueled a desire to chase .. and chase hard. Writing began to become more important than ever before. I stepped out of the shadows.. and into His light. 

 

Yes, He inspired me to LOVE life... He inspired me to see things with my spiritual eyes... He inspired me to feel emotions from the deepest chambers of my heart... 

 

When you are inspired by God many things become possible... He knows your heart, He knows the gifts He has given you! He inspires His children to become better with each passing day. 


He also knows our insecurities, our doubts, and our vulnerabilities. But His beauty will slowly reverse those negative emotions and fill you with confidence, and strength.  Thus allowing you to grow into the person only He truly knows you can be.  

 

He is an amazing inspiration! He supports our journey with beautiful understanding and a loving heart...  

 

However, my question becomes where does He find His inspiration? He is the master of creation. His artistry defies all human imagination... What kind of mind is this ?? What kind of mastery is this? What kind of wonder is this?


I personally believe He is self-motivated... His inspiration is motivated by LOVE, and He is LOVE... I can only bow my head in admiration. He leaves me speechless... I am inspired by His majestic splendor ... He Wows me!! 

 

It’s Him, It’s Only Him !! 

 

“Every Scripture has been inspired by the Holy Spirit, the breath of God. It will empower you by its instruction and correction, giving you the strength to take the right direction and lead you deeper into the path of godliness.” 2 Timothy 3:16 TPT


Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube

The Lion and the Lamb - Big Daddy Weave - Lyric Video



0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com