Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.31.2020

Risk

“Sometimes, the biggest risks are those we take with our hearts.” Anonymous...


Meaning of risk: a situation involving exposure to danger.

 

There are approximately 39 verses in the Bible that refer to risk.

 

Are you a risk-taker? Fast cars, bungee jumping, shark diving, flying, driving home on Hwy 65? Perhaps helping others that have a contagious medical illness? And this list can go on for miles and miles. 

 

What about the simple task of just following your heart? Sounds simple enough. However, I feel there are circumstances that dictate this too can be risky. It truly depends on what or who your heart is chasing. 

 

In the last 25 months, I have felt I have taken a few risks…I have felt a risk knowing what God wants from me. I did learn this is an ongoing process and that clarity comes when we spend quiet time with Him. I have put relationships at risk as I tried to find my balance and discover more about this amazing love God offers. 


I continued to pursue this desire to know more about our Creator, His Word, and How He moves in our lives daily. I am sad to say some people did not even try to understand and quietly pulled away and I felt a divide in my heart.  But the good news is many came to share their story and their heart with me. I am so grateful to those who stayed. And I must admit I find it perplexing that some are so bound in there own thoughts they were not open enough to see, feel, and share His love. They truly have no idea what they are missing. I found many take His love for granted and do not nurture it daily. I do not understand why they leave His love sitting idle instead of growing that spark into a flame?


I have felt the pain of loss when I risked openly, sharing the most amazing gift of love I have ever known. This journey with God, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit has taught me many things. I did learn that taking this type of risk has many rewards.  

 

You will risk falling in love with our Father in Heaven. You will risk falling in love with mankind. You will see the world with eyes of wonder. You will risk gaining peace that surpasses all human understanding. You will risk a joy that overflows within your soul… You will risk building a relationship with the Triune, they will hold your heart and never turn away…

 

My understanding of them became clear as I opened my heart and invited Them in to stay. It was through Their teachings and through many tears I found my confidence and my knowledge of Them grew. And now I openly take risks by sharing Him and His love with no hesitation. Because if I can touch your heart today. If I can open your window to His light and love. I know in my soul you were worth the risk. 

 

Because I have felt His great love in my soul…  and I know to risk life without Him is the biggest mistake we can ever make… 

 

On September 3, 2020, I will be opening my heart and sharing details of my spiritual journey on a podcast. I hope you will risk listening and pray you will feel Him in your soul. Your life may never be the same…


                                     Triune Loves Me - Podcast




I know firsthand how a relationship with Him can and does change many things. Many that we have forgotten or perhaps never knew.

 

I challenge you to take the risk of knowing Him. Risk falling in love with Him.

 

Its Him, It's always Him. 

 

He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it. Matthew 10:39

 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube

Sam Smith - Writing on The Wall Lyrics






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com