Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.23.2020

Search

“Seek the spirituality of your soul.”  ― Lailah Gifty Akita


...Meaning of search an act of searching for someone or something:

 

The word search appears 86 Instances in the Bible. 

 

It seems in life we are all searching. Searching for what becomes the question ?? That new car. Is it the right model? The perfect color? Perhaps we are searching for that next ring to the ladder of success? That job where you will monetarily feel you have finally arrived! Or is it that perfect partner that will fill that void?? 

 

We are all guilty of searching to fill an unexplainable void in our souls... But when we are facing our own mortality is what we have been searching for truly important?  As they say, you can not take those things with you... 

 

Now when we reflect on the word search, what do you see? For me, the word search has a new meaning. I say God search my heart ... Have I truly focused on what is important? 

 

Did I search for love? Did I see what was standing before me? Did I search for my Heavenly Father? Did I search to know more about Him and His life? Did I search for His heart? Did I search for His attainable Love? Did I search for His touch? Did I search for His words? Did I search for His voice?  

 

Well, I feel I must be a late bloomer as they say. Because when I look back in my life I did not search for the most amazing gift.. until He whispered His love song into my soul. 

 

And it was at that moment that He placed a desire in my heart to search for Him. I will continue to search for Him until the day comes that I stand before Him and say search my heart .. go ahead because you will find you have filled it with a love that I can not explain nor understand.  

 

I just know it was you! 

 

It’s Him, It has always been Him.

 

He wows me. The chase is on... 

 

Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? Job 11:7


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music:

Search My Heart - Lifebreakthrough - New Time Gospel Hymn - Country Gospel Song





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com