Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.14.2020

Respect

(Image) Micheal W. Smith Concert - TBN - Nashville. TN..


Meaning of respect to regard; to have regard to in design or purpose.


The word "respect" is in the King James Version of the Bible 34 times. It is in 34 verses.

 

Respect is it earned or a given gift? Does one need to love to respect? Is it an action that has eroded with time? Have all forms of media been guilty of setting the tone? It seems many are not in the business of building others but they are in the business of how low can they land that proverbial blow? 

 

This seems to trickle into many avenues of our lives? It's sad, it’s heartbreaking, it makes me wonder when and where will it end?? I see such discord, and lack of respect for officials, authorities, and God. Life organization in general. 

 

I limit my media consumption because I prefer to focus on the good, the kind, and a greater love.  I feel we desperately need to seek our Heavenly Father's face! And when I look into His eyes I do not want to see a face of pain, or sadness because I let Him down. 

 

Even before I came to know Christ I would tell my children if you do not have anything nice to say. DON’T say it !! And treat everyone you come in contact with, with respect. Act like it will be the last time you might see them... Respect others, Respect property, Respect yourself enough to always be your best. The respect you show others will reflect from the mirror of your soul for eternity… Remember eternity has no end … 

 

For the ones that can not control themselves and disrespect seems to be the only way to respond. I do believe one day you will look into our Father's eyes… 

 

I will ask you to close your eyes, and visualize His face… and be deeply honest.. As He looks into your eyes what will His facial expression be?? Only you know the answer. But He knows your heart, and yes He will always love you… But will He respect you? Will He respect your choices your actions or your words? Or will tears be seen streaming from His face? 

 

It’s between you, and Him.

 

It's always Him. 


Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10

 

“To them who by patient continuance in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life:” Romans 2:7


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music: YouTube 

Andrea Bocelli, Ellie Goulding - Return to Love (Official Lyric Video)

 


 

 


2 comments:

  1. We've become a society that likes to see others fail. Like to point out the faults in others. The Lord says remove the beam in your own eye, and then you will see clearly to cast out the speck out of your brother's eye. He also says, He who has no sin cast the first stone. This is why I have been out of social media for almost 3 months now. I have peace, love and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! is sad that some feel they must tear down to feel bigger or better. I stay on social media to not engage but to continue to send out positive loving vibes and to spread His LOVE.. I just scroll by the negative.. We need to choke out the negative with postive. We are a small voice that I hope can change just one heart. LOVE YOU MY FRIEND

    ReplyDelete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com