Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.04.2020

Adoration

 

    You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. Deuteronomy 6:5


Meaning of adoration deep love and respect. worship; veneration. In the Bible Adoration is respect, reverence, strong admiration, or devotion in a certain person, place, or thing. The term comes from the Latin adōrātiō, meaning "to give homage or worship to someone or something".

 

There are approximately 21 verses about the word adoration.

 

When we look at our world the word adoration seems to be a skewed practice. And it can be seen across genders, cultures, and religious boundaries.  What do we adore? Is it those favorite pair of beautiful stylish pumps? Is it that sports figure that clinches the win for your home team? Is it that beautiful building with state of the art technology we call a worship center? Wow, when I dive into what we as humans adore this list can go on for miles. 

 

I believe the word adore can be closely connected to the word love.  When we fall in love with someone, we have a tendency to adore even the most irritating traits. We may even find them cute, where others see them as character flaws. 

 

So, I will ask you what do you adore? Are we truly adoring what really brings value to our lives ?? Let’s create a checklist. 

 

Does it give you peace? Does it give you hope? Does it give you a love beyond anything you have ever known? It’s it available day and night 365 days a year? Rain or shine? Will it stay with you when you are afraid? Will it show you how to LIVE? Will it deliver you from the pits of despair? Will it cheer your victories? Will it offer a hand to hold? Will it have no end date ?? Will it share the secret to living life to its fullest? 

 

Well, hmm I have found such a person and I adore Him. I adore His character. I adore Him because He Loves me as much as He loves you. 

I adore His face, His loving nature, His kindness, His compassion… I adore Him and my list is truly endless! However, I must say I have yet to find any character flaws. He truly is perfect. Others before me have tried, and have failed. I challenge you to find out for yourself. Because I am confident you will fall in love and adore Him too. 

 

Its Him, It's always Him !!

 

For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 1 Timothy 2:5

 

And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!” Revelation 5:13

 

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this, all people will know that you are my disciples if you have a love for one another.” John 13: 34:35


A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another. John 13:34-35 NIV



Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Image: Michael W. Smith / TBN Concert / Nashville

Bible Verses From NIV  / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube. 

Sound Of Adoration / Jesus Culture // New Song Cafe



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com