Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.07.2020

Alive

My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me." And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming." ─ Psalm 27:8 NLT  


Meaning of alive: (A person, animal, or plant) living, not dead. 

 

The word alive is in the Bible approximately 268 times. 

 

As the first rays of the morning began to peek across the horizon we began to feel a sense of being alive. When just seconds before we were in a blissful state of slumber. Does this mirror life? Are we dormant? Do walk through life asleep? I do believe there are degrees of being alive. I understand some must have a few cups of coffee to get their motor running. What is the driving force that some show the world? That reason may differ for many people. But the question becomes are we satisfied? Are truly happy? Is our spirit-filled? Is our soul alive? Or do we go through the motions? 

 

I can share my experience. After moving to a new city I felt dormant. But I was introduced to someone that flipped my life.. and my soul began to dance and feel alive! What does this alive feeling mean?


There is an appreciation for everything and everyone around you! There is a wonderment of God. Life has a purpose and you began to see things in vivid colors. You began to hear words of LOVE. Your heart is open to feeling the sweetness of each waking moment. 


Does your purpose give you these gifts? Or does your description of alive look different? Do you think my description is something you would like to experience? I can point you to the reason I feel a renewed sense of the word alive. He will change how you see life!! And you will feel alive like never before!! 

 

It’s him, it’s always Him! 

 

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” – John 14:6 NIV

 

Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature. Genesis 2:7 ESV


“When I saw him, I fell at his feet as if I were dead. But he laid his right hand on me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last. I am the living one. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.”
Revelation 1:17-18 NLT


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube. 

Alive (Lyric Video) - Hillsong Young & Free




  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (609) Heaven (67) Holy Spirit (381) Jesus (584) Life (71) Love (187) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)


ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com