Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.26.2020

SEASONS

“Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day.”– Shira Tamir

 

There are approximately 100 Bible Verses about Times and Seasons.

 

The meaning of seasons: each of the four divisions of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter) marked by particular weather patterns and daylight hours, resulting from the earth's changing position with regard to the sun.

 

When I think of seasons I think of change.. If we are blessed enough to watch and take in the beauty of nature we can see the cycle of what God outlined for us to witness.  There is such beauty in change.. some can bring harshness but there is always a new birth. 

 

Our life cycle has many seasons as well... Many are engrained in our Human existence as we travel in our daily lives... Birth, Teen, Adulthood, I do believe Adulthood has the most changes .. Young Adult,  Mature Adult.. and one we have labeled Senior.  Which I think should be called a well-seasoned adult. Their life experiences can teach us many things... If we would just take the time to listen to their stories. They can add so much flavor to our lives.. They have traveled where many have yet to explore ..

 

So where and how does this word affect our spiritual seasons? I can only speak to my spiritual journey. I must say I was birthed 25 months ago.. and I did not wait to take my first step I say I hit the floor running.  I have experienced an amazing adventure of discovering this new life. I feel there is still so much more to learn about our Heavenly Father, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit. I can only hope that if you have been on my journey with me that you have witnessed some growth. I feel I have passed the toddler season ..lol

I am at least a teen spiritually 🥰 what an amazing spiritual season .. I have the experience of a seasoned adult in my human life but the wonder of life of a teen in my spiritual life.

 

I never quite understood the statement  “born again”. But now I can talk to this subject because I am living it.  

 

I am going to try my best to grab all the excitement of a teen as I grow in knowledge and strength spiritually... But I have decided. It’s Him that brings us this amazing resurgent of wonder and love of life and of people .. your soul feels alive with a love that must be shared... 

 

He is the catalyst for an amazing season of WOW that will last a lifetime. He keeps it beautifully changing .. and fresh ... He brings excitement and joy. I can only imagine what the season of eternity brings!!! Can you close your eyes and let your imagination run away with me!!! 

There will be peace, there will be love ... there will be music. There will be no politics. 🙃

 

Because we will all be in love with the only King worthy of our hearts. He says come as a child so think like one... There may be flying stallions that will whisk us away to a never-land with Him.  

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him

 

So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land! - Peter Pan 

 

We will call it Heaven!!! 

Be ready my friends!!

 

For everything, there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music 

Seasons Change (ft. Michael Ketterer)




 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com