Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.30.2020

Expectation

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything. — Anonymous

 

Expectation: a strong belief that something will happen or be the case in the future:

 

There are 33 Bible Verses about expectations. 

 

When our hearts yearn for things with great expectations.  But then we realize, we have little to no control over the events! We discover we are at someone else's mercy and timing. It can leave us with excitement in our soul but it can also leave us with a melancholy heart. 

 

When this word came up in my word study. My mind and heart found me searching for answers that reside with my heavenly Father.  

 

Do we look to our future existence with the expectation of a child on Christmas morning? Or do we find ourselves bewildered or even afraid of the unknown?  

 

I do believe as we travel in our life’s journey our faith and destination become clearer. As we began to study our Father's word and heart we begin to discover what others have experienced.  We began to fill in the blanks with wisdom that comes from an unexpected place. As we began to understand it's His wisdom and guidance that we are feeling.  We began to build confidence in our heavenly Father. We began to yearn for His presence. We began to continually search for His face. 

 

He is an amazing teacher! He teaches us about a LOVE that can only come from His heart. His glory leaves us speechless. I can not tell you how He does this when we can not physically see Him? But I will confess my heart has felt His undying love. In my mind, I have touched His beautiful face. He has left me with a desire and a yearning to be in His presence. 

 

My soul awaits with a melancholy heart, but also with the unexplainable expectation and excitement of a child.  Knowing that one day I will return to my Heavenly Father and be with Him forevermore. Smitten by a greater love.

 

Its Him, It's always Him.

 

But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly Romans 8:25 

 

Eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. Philippians 1:20


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   
Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music Colton Dixon - No Greater Love (Lyric Video)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com