Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.05.2020

Questions


The Lord says: "I will create a new heaven and a new earth. 

Isaiah 65:1


 If that scripture doesn't bring at least one question to your mind? You may not want to read any further. 


Questions a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.

 

Bible scholars estimate that there are approximately 3,300 questions in the Bible.


Are we curious people? Or do we settle for what is written and stop there? When do we lose the passion to know more?? Have our lives become so busy we do not make time to explore.  Many may be tired of my questions? Many may think wow doesn’t she know? Some may say that is a silly or ridiculous question.

 

I am very confident that not everyone knows everything especially when we are speaking of our creator. I must say I have been on a journey of discovery and I have only begun to scratch the surface. I have run into many who were kind and tried to help me fill in the blanks. Some judged and felt I should know the answers. I have even had some say that is a crazy question. 

 

I have held many management positions and have raised children. And I am a firm believer that there are no questions that are crazy or should not be explored. The unasked question is the only question that is crazy.

 

But to all those who feel you have all the answers kudos to you. You are in a place in your life that you are complete. You have maxed out on your learning and your eagerness and excitement to learn may be fading. 

 

I will admit and I am ecstatically happy that I have so much more to discover. So many questions, so much more to learn. I find LIFE exciting! I do believe when we stop learning, life will become flat and lack purpose. 

 

I only discovered the Bible 8 months ago. And with the help of a friend. We have danced across many scriptures and have written about 234 words. I am on a personal quest to find out as much as I possibly can about the greatest LOVE of all time. 

 

Have you ever thought of how Jesus taught? It is an amazing find… Did you know in the Gospels Jesus asks many more questions than he answered? To be precise, Jesus asks 307 questions. He is asked 183 of which he only answers 3. Asking questions was central to Jesus' life and teachings. And I am confident without any doubt that He knows all the answers. That is His beauty, He was humble, He was kind and He wanted you to discover the answer for yourself. He was a master teacher. But more than that He did everything in LOVE.

 

So, have you ever thought maybe the one who asked the question? May know the answer but wants you to have the victory of discovering the answer. Not everything is always as it seems. 

 

I have learned a lot in my walk. But will admit I have a long, long way to go. I am an open book and will share what I know. And If I do not have the answer, we can ask Him together.  He will guide us to the answer. 

We just need to seek Him.

 

Its Him, It's always Him.

 

“The power to question is the basis of all human progress.” – Indira Gandhi

 

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7

 

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?”. John 14:1-31


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube. 

Jeremy Camp - The Answer


 


 

2 comments:

  1. He teaches me new things everyday. Many of his teachings were in parables.

    ReplyDelete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)


ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com