Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.20.2020

Podcast coming soon

Podcast Coming Soon !!

A self-narrated life-altering story inspired by a love far greater than one can describe. God whispered into my soul and said follow me. But the road had many questions, emotions, and events that brought me here to share my incredible story with you. 

My journey included many new and exciting things to explore. New LOVEs, New Music, New People, New Employment, New Travel, and Relationships being rebuilt and refreshed. 

I could see God's fingerprints at every turn. I now say, "I LIVE and LOVE in the WOW" so join me as I turn back time and share my story and heart with you. 

I do believe that he is not finished with me yet. And can't wait to see what the future may bring. This is an invitation to join me as we revisit many events that brought me to you. I do hope you listen and become a part of my journey. 

Wishing you a day of abundant love,

Lori 

“How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!’” Romans 10:14–15

Click the link for Trailer Triune Loves Me 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music

Nichole Nordeman - Sound Of Surviving (Official Lyric Video)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com