Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.06.2020

Glory


“Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” Luke 2:14


The word, glory, or some form of the word (like glorious or glorify) is found in the King James Bible 538 times. 

 

The Hebrew word for glory (kavod) is sometimes used figuratively to mean “heavy” or “dense.” When we speak of a “weighty” person, someone who is honorable, worthy, or impressive.  

 

When I think of Glory, I see the ultimate Glory of the Trinity. It’s an amazing beautiful presence that transcends time and space. It has all the remarkable characteristics of greatness, yet our Father is humble and kind. 


The 3 (The Father, The Son & The Holy Spirit) work in unison as one. Their brilliance manifests itself as a beautiful aura that surrounds Them. Their core component is a LOVE that is beyond words... His glory has made itself known and it has shined through the ages brighter than any star. His glory cannot be seen with the naked eye. 

 

However, if you are privileged to feel His amazing glory... your life will never be the same...  I can say 25 months ago ... I believe I have felt this amazing gift of glory... It seemed to wrap me in a light, that brought warmth and a LOVE that I have had difficulty describing. Initially, it left me bewildered and confused and placed a love in my soul that needed to be shared. I was not prepared. But felt a gentle magnetic pull that he placed on my heart and soul changed so many things. 

 

As days passed, I grew closer to Him. His glorious LOVE brought me amazing peace and beautiful joy to my soul. Many speak of His glory as a weight. My experience left me with a different perspective. He does carry an amazing powerful persona!  


But being touched by His amazing grace gave me a feeling of weightlessness, freedom, peace, and a joy that surpasses all understanding. He openly shares his magnificent LOVE!! It’s so vast and powerful it difficult to contain!!


It is my opinion the description “weight of his glory” is derived from the richness and purity of his character.  He is perfect in every way. There is nothing that compares. I can only stand in awe...  

 

“And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men.” Luke 2:13-14 

 

“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” 2 Corinthians 3:18 KJV


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube. 

Israela Claro | Glory to Jesus (Clipe Oficial)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com