Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.18.2020

Commit




To commit is to fully dedicate yourself to somethingCommit can also mean "perform an act" — often the kind that can get you in trouble.

 

There are approximately 67 Bible verses in the KJV.

 

To clarify this word I wanted to know the difference between commitment and promise. And this is what I found. Commit is to give in trust; to put into charge or keeping; to entrust; to consign; -- used with to, unto while the promise is to commit to something or action; to make an oath; make a vow.

 

Now I ask you are you all in? How much are you willing to give? When we commit do we hold back just a little? Are we afraid of commitment? Are we scared of failure? Or do we commit to complete?

 

We sometimes wrestle with the feeling of giving up on our freedom, our lifestyle, our way of thinking. What drives us to commit to someone? or to a project or to ourselves? 

 

I think the driving factor of commitment is centered around passion, love, and the willingness to offer unselfishly of your time, your blood, sweat, and tears.  I am a firm believer, if you cannot be ALL IN don't bother. 


I for one take commitment seriously… I have felt the victory of commitment by others and that my friends is an amazing heartfelt feeling. I have also felt the crushing pain of someone that only gives the appearance of commitment and the relationship imploded at impact. 

 

When I go to the Bible for a Biblical understanding of commit. I find the most beautiful commit played out between a Father and His son. The Son came to earth and committed His life to the Father’s children. He loved them, He walked among them. He LOVED them. He was so committed He gave it all !! HE was ALL IN!! Never did He fall short… Never did He turn away… The Father committed to never leave Him. Even knowing the suffering that was to come they remained committed to each other. 

 

Jesus never stopped loving His Father. Even until the bitter end.  He continued to stay committed to the Father, the project, and to love the Father’s children far beyond what they deserve. 


His last words prove the commitment and love they had for each other. As Jesus tortured body hung from the cross and He gasped for His last breath He called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."  What an amazing commitment of LOVE. One can only hope we come close to achieving this type of love commitment to Him.  


So now I ask you ARE YOU ALL IN ???

 

He is. Are you?

 

Its Him, It's always HIM… 

 

Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth. Psalms 31:5


Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him, and he shall bring [it] to pass. Psalms 37:5

Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established. Proverbs 16:3.

I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause: Job 5:8.

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music: 

Spirit Lead Me (Official Video) - Influence Music & Michael Ketterer



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for always taking the time to comment ! Wishing you a day filled with His abundant Love!!

      Delete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com