Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.01.2020

A peek into my soul

Living in the circle of God’s love creates the desire to let that agape love flow out from 
us onto those in our circle of life.  - Loving Christ Ministries,,,


Many who have been following my journey know sometimes my meditation unfolds a story with a message. Sharing this message of love I hope it speaks to your heart. Are you my one? I pray its you!

 

I did the usual prepping. Music, earbuds, a warm blanket, and my chair. I laid back and tuned in... 

 

I began to drift into the alluring music... I began to see the horizon .... It seemed to be sand ... white sand... and then Jesus appeared walking towards me in the distance ... I could see his chestnut brown shoulder-length hair wave as he walked in the warm subtle breeze... He was carrying a thick wooden walking staff. He was dressed in a tunic-like off white robe. It was drawn at the waist with a thin brown rope-like strap. I could see his brown sandals as He picked up His feet from the sand. As He forged forward, I began to see other people become visible. I could see this mass migration of men, women, and children following a few miles behind. 

 

As He approached He sat down on the bench that was positioned a few feet away. I sat down next to Him and leaned in and placed my head on His shoulder... I could see us sitting there from the back... He spoke these words as He softly touched my face... “You all must learn to LOVE each other as I love you. That is the secret of life... That is the beauty of why our Father created all of you." ... 

 

I answered, But how I can make a difference I can only love a few.. not everyone understands? It makes me sad... Tell me how? 


He spoke these words, "Don’t be disheartened. If you can only touch one life, and they in turn touch a life, the circle will not be broken. The circle can touch a multitude of souls. Love is an amazing gift of the heart. Don’t ever lose the desire to share it! 

 

He caressed my face with His hand and we sat with my head still on His shoulder as we watched the migration of people continue to come closer and the music faded and the moment ended.


Help me not break the circle of His LOVE. Share it with just one heart.


Design & Written by Lori Garner

Photo by Ba Tik from Pexels

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube

Danny Gokey - Love God Love People (Lyric Video) ft. Michael W. Smith




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com