Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.06.2020

Blind


"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

 

Meaning of blind: unable to see because of injury, disease, or a congenital condition.

 

There are approximately 74 verses about the word blind.

 

Our eyes are such an amazing gift… To not be blessed with sight must be such a true challenge. I can not even begin to imagine. I do believe most of us do not give it much thought unless we are faced with a problem with our eyes. The smallest grain of dust can cause such a major discomfort.

 

Some say the eyes are the window to our soul… So, how does someone that has been blind from birth see? How do they see the beauty that surrounds them daily? I do believe they build extrasensory abilities. Many of these abilities we find difficult to understand. Just how do they do it?

 

I don’t know exactly how they manage.  So before I continue to write about the word blind. I will close my eyes and try an experiment.  I will use my ears to hear the music, I will use my sense of touch and my sense of smell and I will see what if anything I can see…Can our spiritual eyes see what our human eyes can not? I say yes, without a doubt I know you can. 

 

My soul felt the beautiful music, as it opened my heart.  I could feel the vibrations of the sounds being made. There was a sweet smell of home in the air. And in my mind's eye, I began to see many details of our Savior's face. 

 

I will describe what I saw with my spiritual eyes. He appeared to be approximately 30 years of age. His hair was brown shoulder length. As I approached Him I could look into His eyes they were a deep shade of blue. There I could see His kindness. His beard and mustache were neatly trimmed. And he had the most amazing smile. A smile that can speak volumes to my soul. 

 

So how does this happen? How do we see with our spirit? I believe it is His voice… It calls to our soul. Our soul hears His song of love.. and our heart vibrates to the sound being made while we feel His presence. There is a sense of home felt when He fills your heart with an explainable love. And then the mind paints a picture..with all the detail our sense have gathered. And we can see a vision of Him that speaks to our mind, and then we began to feel Him in our heart and soul. 

 

How sharp are your senses? Do you see our Heavenly Father in your mind's eye? Do you hear His voice? Do feel that sense of home? 

 

If not I urge you to close your eyes. I urge you to invite Him into your heart. Listen for His voice because I know He is calling your name.  And if you diligently seek Him you will find Him. And for those who do not believe or that have no desire to find Him. Here is a quote from a remarkable blind soul. 

 

“Better to be blind and see with your heart, than to have two good eyes and see nothing.”  (Helen Keller)  


With her extrasensory abilities... She found the beauty in Her soul and shared it with the world. It's not a secret... 


It's Him, It's Always Him


 He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn—and I would heal them.” John 12:40 

 “In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God Second Corinthians 4:4

Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube

I See Love (by Third Day with lyrics)



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com