Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.10.2020

Approachable

And said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3

 

Approachable friendly and easy to talk to.

 

The Bible has approximately 10 verses in the Bible.

 

When looking at the word approachable… I wonder do you think of our Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit as approachable? 

 

Do you run and fall into His arms? Do you touch His Heavenly Face? Or do you see Him somewhere in a faraway land sitting in a throne surrounded by Heavenly Host? And as we pray do our prayers go on some invisible communication device to His office for distribution?

 

I do believe He is Royalty. I do believe He possesses such greatness. He is the King of our universe. I believe when we think of Him in those thoughts, we are so taken by just the mere thought of Him. We are at a loss for words and we hesitate to approach because of fear or for lack of understanding, there is so much more to who He is…

 

Yes, He possesses majestic greatness, and His persona demands respect. But let’s not confuse respect by putting Him, on a shelf, and deem Him Unapproachable. Or like the wizard in the wizard of OZ… He hides behind His Kingdom… 

 

I will share my thoughts… In my journey, I meditate. And as I meditate many wonderful moments have unfolded. I have walked with Him, I have touched His face, I have even heard His laugh. And I have felt physically His great love in my soul. I witnessed His kindness. His presence can bring tears of joy… He is an amazing Father, Teacher, and Friend. He is so approachable… As a matter a fact He craves our closeness. He desires our LOVE…And He is calling out His children one by one…

 

He does not force Himself on us, He wants us to open our hearts and approach Him. He wants our unselfish Love. He is waiting for His children to run to Him. He is waiting with open arms…

 

Its Him, Its always Him

 

And I am forever His child… I know this… Because He told me so…

 

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus Philippians 2:1-5

 

And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2


Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music [Official Video] Run to You - Pentatonix







 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and scriptures on God's love for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much for the comment. It means more that you know. I am sorry for the delay in responding. Wishing you His abundant LOVE!

      Delete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com