Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.02.2020

Triune Loves Me - Podcast


Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings PSALMS 17:8 

The podcast is live. TRIUNE LOVES ME - LINK I hope you will take a few minutes to listen and follow my story. XOXO 

A self-narrated life-altering story inspired by a love far greater than one can describe. God whispered into my soul and said follow me. But the road had many questions, emotions, and events that brought me here to share my incredible story with you the listener. 

My journey included many new and exciting things to explore. New LOVEs, New Music, New People, New Employment, New Travel, and Relationships being rebuilt and refreshed. 

I could see God's fingerprints at every turn. I now say, "I LIVE and LOVE in the WOW" so join me as I turn back time and share my story and heart with you the listener. 

I do believe that he is not finished with me yet. And can't wait to see what the future may bring. And now you the reader are part of this amazing story.

Wishing you a day of abundant love

Lori..

Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube

For the One (Lyric Video) - Brian & Jenn Johnson | After All These Years










 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com