Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.19.2020

Anxiety





Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it. — Dorothy M. Neddermeyer

The meaning of anxiety a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome:

 

There are approximately 53 verses in the Bible that speak of anxiety. 

 

Fear and Anxiety are emotions that are truly complex.  As I study the word anxiety I can only feel unequipped to truly write this from an educated perspective. I am not a psychologist nor a therapist. But I can speak from my experience. And my wanting to know more about this emotion so I can help the ones I love that suffer at the hands of such a debilitating emotion. I do believe the emotion of fear was a God-given emotion to protect us from danger. 

 

I feel anxiety seems to manifest itself from prior frightening experience. It leaves a vivid memory in our subconscious mind that forms a trigger that mirrors a fear that we once had.  When these triggers are activated by the mind it can make these emotions come racing to the surface. 


It can cause your pulse to elevate, your palms to sweat, your thoughts to race, and breathing can become labored. The fight or flight thoughts begin to kick in.  It can cause a surge of adrenaline rushing through your body in hopes of assisting you with an action of either fighting or fleeing.  

 

I do believe the mind is complex and learns to distinguish the difference between a true genuine danger and one that is rising from previous experience. Both can be debilitating and can rob you of living life to its full potential.  It can STOP you from many beautiful life events and people that may have crossed your path. 

 

Are you aware that even Jesus suffered from anxiety and fear??  It’s documented in the Scriptures, read Mark 14: 32-34

 

There Jesus taught us that Our Father has left us with many remedies.  The number one answer is to seek His face.  Listen for His whispers.. and ease your grip. We have a tendency to say I am giving this to you Lord please help me, take this from me... 

 

But too many times I see .. is it just a verbal request?  We offer it to Him with a closed fist. Do we keep the problem tightly protected in the palm of our hands?  I say relax take a deep breath and begin to slowly open your Hands one finger at a time. And when your hands and your heart are fully open.. Ask Him to take this fear from your heart and let all your anxiety flee... 


And when you face your opponent, you may see that it was not worth your inner peace... it was not worth your health, it was not worth your freedom. And perhaps the reason for your anxiety was nothing like the picture in your mind. It may be a learning experience that has made you stronger.. and the issue seems so small, and you will find that it was not worth your thought. 

 

I do believe it is a constant struggle to leave it with Him. And not pick it up time and time again. But He is our strength. He is our refuge. He is our peace. So I say when the urge comes and fills you with the anxious fight or flight response, that you fly !! Fly into His loving protective arms... and He will see you through. 

 

Its Him, It’s always Him 

 

To my family and friends who suffer from anxiety, I am here for you. 🙏🏻🕊 I can only offer you my understanding heart, an ear to listen, and a shoulder to lean on. Always remember don't let anxiety rob you of life. Because you are His child.. and He loves you beyond measure.

 

They went to a place called Gethsemane, and Jesus said to his disciples, “Sit here while I pray.” He took Peter, James, and John along with him, and he began to be deeply distressed and troubled. Mark 14:32-34

 

‘Do not fear, for I am with you;

Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’Isaiah 41:10

 

I sought the Lord, and He answered me And delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4


Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music Finding Favour "Cast My Cares" Lyrics




 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com