Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.02.2020

World

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." ~ George Washington Carver...


The word world appears in approximately 42 verses in the Bible.

The biblical concept of the world falls into five categories: the physical world, the human world, the moral world, the temporal world, and the coming world. 

Our Creator created such amazing wonderful people, places, and things. Do we truly value His work? Do we see beauty? Do we appreciate His artistic merit?? Do we take care of His gifts? 

When I look at our world. I feel we are missing what is truly important. I see destruction. I see people desperate to return to what we once knew. I see changes, I see a divide. I see broken hearts…. 

I must admit I sometimes feel unworthy of what I found. But then I think about it I did not find it, He found me. And I did not even know I was lost. He opened my heart to see His beauty in every child’s eyes.  He opened my ears to hear His sweet voice in the wind as it calls my name. He opened my eyes to see the amazing wonder of life in our world.

You see when we focus on God and look to Him to guide us. Our world could be spinning out of control, and we will see beauty, we will see HOPE, we will see Peace, we will see His amazing unconditional LOVE. 

Many that have come before us have tried to tell us of His story… Do we listen? Do we read His word? Do we make time for Him or do we dismiss Him with little regard? Do we put it off until a better time? I ask you what is a better time? Is it when we are faced with the reality of what lies ahead?  Eternity?  


Do we look to Him and want to spend eternity with Him for selfish reasons? Is it so we can continue living… Or do our souls truly know Him and do we long to return to our first LOVE… Do you hunger to hear His voice? Do we love Him and want Him to know how important He is to our very existence?

Our world can place many things in our path to pull us away from Him.  We all have choices to make every day. I say choose beauty, choose peace, choose a LOVE like no other.. I say choose ….

Him! It's always Him. 

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing, and perfect will. Roman 12:2 NIV

What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Mark 8:36 NIV



Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube

You're my world 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com