Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.20.2020

Magnificent

 
"Life is to be lived as a magnificent adventure, or not at all." ~ Helen Keller

Meaning of magnificent impressively beautiful, elaborate, or extravagant; striking

 

Magnificent can be found in approximately 46 instances in the Bible 

 

What do we consider magnificent?  A beautiful sunset? Our majestic mountains, cascading rivers, the colors of the rainbow?  Do we see the intricate workings of Human life as magnificent? If I asked you to close your eyes and make a list of what you think is magnificent what would you see??

 

When this word came to me today to study.  I did. I closed my eyes and this is what I saw. I saw the beauty of the one who Has taken the time to make each of the gifts He has given us.  I saw the beauty of His face. I saw His radiant magnificent glow of love. I saw His striking stature. There is nothing that compares.  When He touches our lives and speaks loving words to our souls. The word magnificent does not even come close. But how do we describe our Kingly Father? I am at a loss for words !! 

 

I can only close my eyes and let my heart speak to His. There you will find a language that is not known by anyone else. It's a secret conversation between you and your first love. It's a soft whisper, It's kindness, It is caring, its a love language that will engulf your senses. It will bring you tears of joy. It will give you peace in your soul. 

 

Just His presence alone is such a heartfelt wonder. It’s a special bond, It’s a special love. It’s such a magnificent spiritual experience. Magnificent…is the feeling you have when you are in His presence. It’s a love beyond words. He leaves me speechless..He wow's me. 

 

It's Him, It's always Him.  

 

My heart is dialing His number. So I must say goodbye. But before I leave you. I will share His number and urge you to call Him. 

 

Elohim - 1(777) I LOVE YOU. 

 

Meaning of Elohim: Elohim is the Hebrew word for God that appears in the very first sentence of the Bible. When we pray to Elohim, we remember that He is the one who began it all, creating the heavens and the earth and separating light from darkness, water from dry land, night from day. And you the most amazing you!!

 

O Lord, you are great, mighty, majestic, magnificent, glorious, and sovereign over all the sky and earth! You have dominion and exalt yourself as the ruler of all. 1Chronicles 29:11

 

Yahweh, our Lord, how magnificent is Your name throughout the earth! Psalms 8:9


Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music Lyrics Wonderful, Magnificent God by Don Moen





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com