Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.04.2020

Dreams

He said, “Listen to my words: “When there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.

 

Meaning of dreams: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.

 

There are approximately 20 dreams listed in the Bible. 

 

Dreams, do we go to a place where we are a fragment of our conscious self? Do we play out what our subconscious truly has hidden deep in our hearts? Or do we dream with our eyes wide open? I do believe all are true at some level.

 

All this talk about dreams makes me yearn to listen to music and drift away to a place that I have found. Its a blissful state where the magic happens. I have spent time there healing. I have spent time there learning. I have spent time with loved ones that now live in heaven. I have seen a glimpse of heavens doors. I have traveled on flying horses. 

I have interacted with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. You see there is a magical part of our soul that craves an oneness with our Creator. 

 

Have you ever questioned why God calls us His children? Have you ever wondered why Jesus asks us to come to Him as a child? I believe as we become adults we lose that undying innocent trust, wonder, and imagination that lives in every child’s mind, heart, and soul.  

 

When we dream, we escape from our world and go to a place where all things are possible.  In Matthew 18:3, Jesus says, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you change and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

The technical part of this activity is described as two distinct types of sleep / slow-wave sleep (SWS), which is that deep sleep, and rapid eye movement (REM), also called dreaming sleep. Brain waves slow down, our muscles relax, our breathing becomes deep, this seems to help the brain and body to recuperate after a long day.

 

After SWS, REM sleep begins. the dreamer's brain becomes highly active while the body's muscles are somewhat paralyzed state, and breathing and heart rate become erratic. They say REM sleep is a biological mystery. 

 

Is it a mystery? Or is this REM state where our soul opens a small window of opportunity of total trust, wonder, and our child-like imagination. Thus bringing us to a place where we are more receptive to God’s communication with His child without all the baggage that we have picked up just by living life in our human state. 

 

I for one find this state an amazing escape, you will wake up refreshed. Your body can heal. And you can reconnect with the child that lives within. Many dreams and visions are documented in the Bible. But I know in my soul these divine moments do exist today. And as you open the window to God's communication, you will see that all things are possible.


Dreaming is a gift from our Heavenly Father. It's amazing how He has thought of everything!! I invite you to let your childlike imagination run away with the very mind that gave you this Gift.  Just WOW!

 

Its Him, It's always Him! 

 

Zzzzz, the child in me is telling me it past my bedtime. Sweet Dreams …


Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube  

Enya - May it be ( lyrics ) 



 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com