Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.29.2020

Whisper



The word “whisper” appears 16 times in the NIV translation of the Bible. 

 

Meaning of whisper a soft or confidential tone of voice; a whispered word or phrase:

 

Have your heard God's whisper? Have you felt him in your soul? Are we to busy to get up close and personal with God? 

 

I say let’s try. I am sitting in the darkness. It's 5am as I began to pray, There is a soft light trickling through the cracks in the blinds. I am listing to soft music and the words of the song playing say I will trust you..and I begin to pray... 


I always start by opening my heart and inviting him in.. come, come speak to my soul. Let me feel your love. Let me hear the gentle whisper of your voice.  It’s in these moments you can be touched by his presence. It’s in these moments you will feel his love stirring in your soul. It’s in these moments you can hear the soft whisper of His melodic voice. His voice will speak sweetness to your soul. You will be swept away in thoughts of Him. But you will stop and you will whisper thank you for the gift of you.. and you will ask what can I do for you, Lord? Then you must listen with soulful ears and yearn to hear the frequency of His love calling to your heart... 

 

There is beauty in the stillness of the morning. There is a peacefulness that radiates from within. There is a bond of love that happens between our Father's spirit and our souls.. Keep pressing in and keep listening. Search for Him in the stillness of the moment. keep inviting Him into your heart, Be diligent in waiting on Him, keep listening for His whispers. Because he is calling your name. 

 

It’s Him, It’s only Him...

 

“Open your ears, God, to my prayer; don’t pretend you don’t hear me knocking. Come close and whisper your answer. I really need you. 

Psalm 55:1-2MSG.

 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses From NIV  / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube 
Whisper (Official Lyric Video) // A Table Full Of Strangers // Jason Upton


 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com