Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.06.2020

Dove

And the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." NIV
  
A Dove, usually a small bird, are used in many settings as symbols of love, peace or as messengers.

Doves (24 instances) 30 Bible Verses about doves. 

The Dove seems to have such a gentleness and grace.  This angelic looking bird is not to be confused with the white pigeon. Both look and have similar traits. 

However, I questioned and wanted to understand why the Dove has such an important role in the Bible? Why was it chosen by God to represent the very essence of His Spirit? Which we know as the Holy Spirit?

Hmm as I pondered this, I attempted to research this angelic bird a little further. However, I find when we question why God does things; we may never know the true answer unless God Himself finds it in his heart to one day share, or disclose the answer? 

So, I can only share a few interesting points that I discovered.  1. The Dove is Biblically considered a clean animal (due to diet and self grooming) 2. The Dove mates for life 3. Its temperament is peaceful, consistent, affable, loyal, and friendly. 4. He has been used to deliver messages. 

Putting those facts aside for the moment. I will share what I found to be the most interesting. Did I stumble upon a parallel that before today I had never thought of?  If we dig into a few scriptures in the Bible, we will find the Dove represents God as the Holy Spirit and the Lamb represents Jesus.  The Dove and the Lamb have very similar if not the same traits. As I thought of the similarities, I began to get a clearer image. And began to understand that God the Father and His Son needed to have the same traits to co-exist in Peace and Harmony.  They are pure and clean of heart and possess an unbreakable bond of loyalty.  

So where and how does this affect us? When the Holy Spirit co-exists within our hearts, we will find his traits of Peace, Harmony and Wisdom will begin to take residence in our souls. Our hearts will yearn to share in His Love and this unbreakable bond of loyalty... As this bond strengthens, we will find ourselves becoming part of the lamb’s flock, and we will begin to hear our Shepherd’s voice. This co-existence is a crucial ingredient of the 3N1’s relationship and their relationship with all of mankind. 

“You are like a dove that is hiding in a rock. You are like a dove that is hiding in the mountains. Show your face to me because it is lovely. Let me hear your voice because it has a beautiful sound.”
Song of Songs 2:14 EASY

“The Holy Spirit came down on to Jesus. When he came down like that, he looked like a dove. Then a voice came from heaven, ‘You are my Son and I love you. You make me very happy.’” Luke 3:22 EASY

“And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:” Mark 1:10 KJV

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses From: Easy, KJV NIV,  /  Sinners Prayer
Inspiring Music: You Tube Video 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com