Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.04.2020

Wonder

May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in His works -- He who looks at the earth, and it trembles, who touches the mountains, and they smoke. – Psalm 104:31-32

Wonder is mentioned in 8 books and occurs 15 times in the Bible. 

The meaning of wonder: a feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, caused by something beautiful, unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable.

How do we wrap our heads around the word wonder?  My research pointed me to the 7 wonders of the world? I found myself in of course Wikipedia? Where much to my surprise the 7 wonders are many different lists?? How can this be?? 

I don’t know when things became so complicated??  I will try to simplify it.  You may or may not agree. But without God, there would be no list. So, when I look at the word wonder I go to the source. 

And I can only speak from my experience and my heart. My Journey has been filled with wonder, the Triune surprises me at every turn. 

With each passing day.  I discover more about God, The Son, and The Holy Spirit … Holy Moly if that is not the greatest wonder we will ever know?? 

How did He come to us in so many different ways?? How has He sustained a following since the beginning of time?? How does He become ingrained in our soul? How does He have the power to heal? How did He give up His life? How did He become alive again?? How? How does He LOVE His children so much?? 

I stand in awe most of the time. He takes my breath away and leaves me speechless.

I can’t help but wonder what does He want with us? Why hasn’t he given up?? 

I think He is like any great artist He falls in love with His work. He admires what he created from nothing. He places great value and will take special care of each and every one of His priceless creations. 

Imagine if this is true… this beautiful essence of the word wonder is reciprocal, and It holds a Love that bridges time and space. How can we not admire and love Him with our very last breath? How can we not give Him our heart?  I stand in awe! I wonder why we are so blessed to have Him? 

It's Him!  It is always HIM!! 

If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, Deuteronomy 13:1NIV

And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him. Acts 3:10 NIV


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Verses From NIV, /Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music / YouTube 




1 comment:

  1. There is no other like him. Open your eyes ears and you see and hear him in everything, nature, air, animals, other humans. Your eyes and ears were created by him. He is perfect and righteous. The best medicine for your soul!Get drunk on the Spirit and you will long for nothing more!

    ReplyDelete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com