Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.08.2020

Still

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls
Matthew 11:28-29 

 In King James' The Authorized Version of the Bible (AV), there are seven (7) uses of the phrase “be still”.

Meaning of still: deep silence and calm; stillness.

Our lives seem so busy with things! Things! and more things! But why? But what? But when? When did life get so complicated? We try to pack so much into our busy day! Do you ever feel there are never enough hours in the day? Do we truly try to prioritize what really matters? Do you see what is right in front of you? Or do you miss the beauty of life itself? 

If you could indulge me for a moment. Stop and think what would matter to you most, if you left this earth with the snap of your finger? Most of us at that pivotal moment of time would cry out to God… 
Oh God No! 

I need more time… 

Time for what? To make that meeting? To buy that new car? Time to land that next promotion?

Let’s slow down the pace just a little. Truly slow down the pace! And let’s get real Still. Relax, close your eyes, take a deep breath, now exhale, and go deep into your mind and truly ask yourself what are the three most important things in your life? 

I will share my list … 

1.   The Father, His Son, and Holy Spirit, because when I say OH God it’s because I am feeling His love and seeing the beauty of His Face.

2.   My family as they have loved me through this journey, we call life. They have given me the most amazing memories. 

3.   My friends the ones who came and stayed when they had a choice to run. They supported my dreams and filled my days with light-hearted laughter. They too gifted me with beautiful memories. 

Don’t let things get in the way of what is important in this life. When you feel that there are not enough hours in the day. Remember to go to your STILL place seek #1 with all your heart, soul, and mind. And be thankful that you are blessed with #2 and #3… Because at the end of the day if it did not make your list… it’s just things… things that can be taken away, things that depreciate in value, and things you can’t take with you.

But the things on my list, cannot be taken away because they live in my heart and they are etched in my soul.  There is no value associated with them because they are priceless. 
It’s you… my beautiful family and friends and of course it’s …

Him, It's always Him… 

Appreciate the STILL moments.. Get in touch with your soul. And Just breathe.

Be still before the LORD, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling. Zechariah 2:13

“Be still and know that I am God!  Psalm 46:10-11

“The LORD will fight for you while you keep still.” Exodus 14:14

“The LORD is in his holy Temple. Habakkuk 2:20.

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses From NIV,  / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: YouTube Video
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com