Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.15.2020

Thought



If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 
Romans 12:18

The meaning of thought: an idea or opinion produced by thinking or occurring suddenly in the mind.

There are 85 Bible verses about thought. 

Our thoughts are a powerful gift. They help us rationalize and come up with conclusions to our questions that affect our mood daily. 

However, it is said, that what we think is what we are???  That could be wonderful for some… and a sheer nightmare for others.

Are our thoughts positive? Or do we fill our minds with the negatives? Are our thoughts loving and kind?? Or do we go to a darker place??  

I do believe we cannot control where our mind wanders. But we can control if we choose to keep it where it goes. I can confirm that our thoughts can be redirected.

For example, there is such a glut of negativity in our world. It makes my soul sad. I like many pray for change. I pray for peace. I pray for a world where our children can live without fear. 

When I see the turmoil in our world my thoughts drift to a sad place and I feel a negative pull on my soul … But before these stories I see on all media channels grip my soul and corrupt my thoughts. 

I have made a commitment to myself to find my peaceful place… and meditate with God and His word…  When I do this, a beautiful transformation happens. It does not dismiss, the world problems. But I find my thoughts drift to Jesus and His LOVE. He gives me peace in my heart. My thoughts are filled with His beauty, He fills my soul with hope… He redirects me to a happier existence no matter the circumstances. 

We all wrestle with our thoughts. Some are provoked on their own. Some we consciously bring forward. But we do control what we choose to let in and what we remove… If removal is necessary. I say, go to your peaceful place. Meditate on the positive. Talk to Jesus let Him help you redirect your thoughts to a happier place… 

After all, our thoughts are who we are… Are you negative or positive?? Beware both show on your face and can affect your health and your quality of life! Negative or Positive thoughts? 

I say choose… a happier place

With Him, Its always HIM!

As [a person] thinks … so is he” (Proverbs 23:7). 

Do not copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
-Romans 12:2

“How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them!”Psalms 139:17 NIV

“O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.”
Psalms 92:5 KJV

Whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things. Philippians 4:8

“Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalms 139:23-24 KJV

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube
Lulu - Me, The Peaceful Heart (Official Lyric Video)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com