Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.03.2020

Abandonment

Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land.
For, I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” Genesis 28:15.


Meaning of abandonment, the action or fact of abandoning or being abandoned. There are 22 encouraging verses about abandonment in the Bible.

Abandonment is such a lonely feel word… I find there are so many degrees of this heartfelt emotional word. When did we abandon our values, when did we abandon the love for our fellow man? When did our foundation erode?

When I scroll on my phone and see our fractured world. Where violence and discord abound?? I search for answers? How? Why? When? Where do we go from here?? I find myself like many asking God some hard questions… How do we turn the clock back to a simpler time?

I see the world like an abandoned building. Eroding with the lack of care. The lack of pride, The lack of Love. How do we get the LOVE back?? 

The only answer is Christ… He is holding our world in His loving hands and watching with tear-filled eyes. His heart breaks as He waits for His Father to say … We have given them the tools, the words, and the guidance… And they still cannot do it on their own… 

Son, it is time for you to return… Our children are lost without you …Yahshua, mount up get ready to ride, and fight for our children and show the world who you truly are. 

It’s time!! It’s time to bring back a simpler time, where love and peace are on the lips of each and every soul. I will be with you! It’s time to use your power to bring unity to my world and replace the feeling of abandonment with the gift of LOVE and Life!! Tell each one of them,I LOVE them, and I am preparing a celebration for their return. Hallelujah the time has come! Go, my SON….With my speed. 

Its Him, Its always HIM... 

We need His love to mend our hearts and bridge the divide. We can be the change! It all starts with touching one heart at a time… 

*disclaimer ... Just sharing thoughts from my torn heart. Are you ready?   

Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets. Acts 3:21

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. 

Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood Revelation 1:1-20

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses From NIV,  / 
Sinner's Prayer 
Model: Gia Gamboa 
https://www.marinestadium.org
Inspiring Music: YouTube Video 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful my friend. I have been praying, Father only you know when Jesus is to return. Please send Him. We need Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your loving spirit ! Yes we do need Him !!

    ReplyDelete

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)


ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com