Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.01.2021

Gap by Joann Turnbull



For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus 1 Timothy 2:5 


The meaning of GAP:  an opening or breach in a fence or a wall. 


In times like these, God is looking for those who will stand in the GAP. What is it He is wanting these people to do?   


My thoughts go to the verse “If my people will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked way. Then I will hear them.”

 

As I thought about the word GAP.  I remember something I would watch my father do when I was a child.  When our car was not running right my father would take all the spark plugs out of the engine and take a small wire brush and clean all the carbon and build up around the GAP of the spark plug.  


Then he would take a “feeler gauge” and make sure the space in the GAP was just right.  And put the plugs back in the engine.  When the electricity came from the battery and hit that clean plug there would be a spark that would ignite the mixture of fuel and oxygen and the car would run perfectly. 


What lesson did I learn?? 

 

We are much like that spark plug.  We should yield to the Holy Spirit to teach us how to clean the sludge and darkness from our lives while bringing us closer to our Heavenly Father. 


We must be ready, we must be strong. We may be called upon to be that missing link in the chain of someone's life.


We must tune in to God's frequency and listen to our Heavenly Father's voice. He may appoint us to be that missing link. He may ask us are you ready to stand strong in my name, for a family member, a friend, a city, a situation. The question will be... are you ready?    


Spend time with Him. Grow to know His heart and learn to heed His call... Let's open our hearts and love Him with all of our hearts, soul, and mind... 


I urge you... be ready to be His GAP - God's Appointed Person 


Timothy writes to believers:


“Most of all, I’m writing to encourage you to pray with gratitude to God. Pray for all men with all forms of prayers and requests as you intercede with intense passion.”

1 Timothy 2:1 TPT


PS

Our God loves worshipers. 


“I am overcome by merely a glance from your worshiping eyes, for you have stolen my heart.”

Song of Songs 4:9 TPT


Photography by Lori Garner 

Written by Joann Turnbull 

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube) 

 Guy Sebastian - Standing With You (Lyrics Video)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com