Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.23.2021

Attack


The Lord will conquer your enemies when they attack you. They will attack you from one direction, but they will scatter from you in seven! Deuteronomy 28:7 

 

Meaning of attack: an aggressive and violent action against a person or place: Take aggressive action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force, typically in a battle or war:

 

The word attack is in the Bible approximately 399 times... 

 

Is there a presence that creeps around and feeds on the darkness of this world?  This presence is just lingering waiting to attack when we are scared, vulnerable, and or lost??? Unfortunately too many can not escape from his devouring jaws...

 

I do not even utter his name!  He has no credence in my thoughts... He has no jurisdiction in my camp...  To even speak of him gives him some attention.. Something he does not deserve. 

 

I do witness his work in our world... And it makes me angry and sad...But I know in my heart better things are on the horizon... Because I trust in the power of the great and mighty Elohim... I believe with no doubt He can crush this no-name’s head beneath His powerful feet. 

 

I also believe in the power of the written word and there will be a time when a great battle between light and darkness will take place... We must ready ourselves. We must learn and understand the magnitude of what is to come... We must plug our soul into God's power source of life. We need to feel the very essence of Him beating within our hearts... 

 

I urge you do not succumb to the things of this world..  LISTEN to the sweet sound of our Masters's voice ... Place your eyes upon Him... He is arming His children with weapons to disarm any attack against His kingdom and our inheritance. He says stand fast. Stay strong ...He is building an army of believers. He will not bend - He will not break...He is the Chosen one!! Our warrior! Our King... 

 

It's He, that I feel living within my soul. My strength comes from Him and only His name will be carved upon my heart.  

 

There will be a day when every knee will bow... Every voice will sing in one accord... We will witness history being made.. or wait was this moment in time already prophesied? It seems that it was written in the heavens even before this monumental time was spoken into existence... 

 

Stand back and watch His majestic wonder unfold. His power, His grace, His Love leaves me speechless.  He is the total package!!! There is no one like Him anywhere!!! 

 

He is the light in the darkness.  He is our hope for a brighter world!!  

 

It’s Him, It has always been always Him.  The best day on earth will be when we can look to the heavens and say Hallelujah our King has arrived 🔥🔥🔥

 

"The LORD is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trust in him with all my heart.." Psalms 28:7

 

The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is his name! Exodus 15:3 NLT

 

“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

Philippians 2:10-11 KJV


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Jesus Culture - Prophesy Your Promise (feat. Bryan & Katie Torwalt) (Live)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com