Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.12.2021

Render




Gratitude is not only the memory but the homage of the heart rendered to God for his goodness. Nathaniel Parker Willis 


The meaning of render To interpret; to set forth, represent, or exhibit; as, an actor renders his part poorly; a singer renders a passage of music with great effect; a painter renders a scene in a felicitous manner. 

 

The word render is referred to in the Bible approximately 111 times... 

 

Is rendering the act of delivering something? Is it a message?? Is it the act of surrendering... 

 

I can relate to this word on many levels. During my amazing spiritual journey, I have been rendered speechless many times ...

 

I have surrendered my heart and I have been asked to deliver a message. A message that was not for me alone... It was given to me to share by a soul that with time I have learned to love with all that I am... 

 

It was a message that seem so simple... But yet so confusing. It was hidden deep within my soul...He was the only one that had this kind of power. He had to gently and methodically unlock my once bound heart.

 

I had never felt a love so deep or with such intensity... It was so difficult to contain..... But as I tried to understand why me ?? I felt so inadequately equipped to deliver such a beautiful message... 

 

But as I listened to my Creator's gentle persuasion, I learned to wholeheartedly trust Him.  He has taught me to love without boundaries... He has given me the joy of laughter... He has guided my heart on an amazing journey... He taught me to treasure the beauty of each day. He has given me the gift of people... Some were fleeting moments in time... Some decided to stay and learn more about this gift... All of them were an important part of growing this LOVE ... Some even taught me the art of forgiveness... Some shared in the beauty of sharing life.

 

My life changed, my love grew, and my confidence and His message of LOVE grew stronger in me each day... I no longer worried about what others would think... And on that pivotal day, I decided to throw caution to the wind and live life...LARGE


By rendering my heart and soul to the one who gave me life...

I came to the realization... That I had been soulfully lost ... and He was the only answer.

 

He has been chasing me for a long time... But one day on a lonely road in middle Tennessee. I must have stood still long enough to hear my Shepard’s voice gently calling my name... 

 

And it made me wonder ... 


Was the “ONE" referred to in the Bible Scripture  Luke 15:4 "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?

 

He knew it was time to capture my heart! He knew I desperately needed Him... He knew my heart was primed and ready to accept His LOVE ... 

 

But most importantly my heart was ready to LOVE Him back with the same intensity He LOVEs me.

 

It's Him, It's always been Him. 

 

He renders me speechless!!! 

 

And they were astonished above measure, saying, He does all things well; he makes both the deaf to hear, and the speechless to speak. Mark 7:37


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube) 

ED SHEERAN'S PERFECT AS WORSHIP!! - LYRIC VIDEO (Philippa Hanna)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com