Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.12.2021

Enthrall

"When God calls you to something, He is not always calling you to succeed, He’s calling you to obey! The success of the calling is up to Him; the obedience is up to you." ~ David Wilkerson

 

Meaning of Enthrall captures the fascinated attention of:

 

The word enthrall is an interesting word I truly am not sure why it appeared in the middle of my prayer time today.. But He laid it upon my heart and I definitely needed to explore this word further.. 

 

Are we enthralled by Him, are we fascinated by His heavenly presence in our lives, or are we too busy and dismiss His grace, His kindness, and His love??? 

 

When I began to peel back the true meaning of this word it made me have a Hmm moment.  

 

The root of this word is Thrall. 

 

Thrall" then, as now, meant "bondage" or "slavery"; it comes from an Old Norse word, "thraell," which is probably related to an Old High German word for servant.

 

I did find over 100 verses that point to the word servant. I do believe many see this word and our egos began to get in the way...  Servant ...!!! No, I am better than being a servant?  I have worked hard to be who I am... our egos do get in the way !! 

 

But then this word lead me here !! 

 

If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him. John 12:26 

 

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

 

I am not sure how or why but He gently leads me on the most amazing spiritual insights ... 

 

I am so enthralled by Him!!! How could I not be?? To serve Him opens such a world of love and wonder !!!

 

He fascinates me !!! His love has captured my heart... 

 

It’s Him. it’s always Him!!! 

 

His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master. Matthew 25:21 

 

Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.  Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.  Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit,[a] serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:9 -13


Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Just Love You (Spontaneous) - UPPERROOM




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com