Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.09.2023

Nothing



 “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm Possible.” –  Audrey Hepburn 

The meaning of nothing, not anything; no single thing.

 

We located 46 words that contain the word nothing… That is indeed something. 

 

As this word began to make its way into my head…I could not help but have many thoughts dance through my mind. I could not clear my head enough to focus... 

 

So I decided to think of nothing but God's face... Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and focus on nothing but Him!!! Imagine Him with me for the next few moments…His amazing face. His eyes are soft and kind. His hair is as white as snow. His facial features are strong and manly, His skin shows the age of a wise man.  And He has the most amazing inviting smile… 

 

That is when a nothing moment became a beautiful something moment...  Do you see Him? 

 

He has painted a vision in my mind of His beautiful face… and that is truly something.. Because when I see His face in my mind…I can feel Him in my heart… hear Him in my thoughts and feel a love in my soul beyond our world… 

 

Do we take the time to realize without Him there would be nothing!!! 

 

No me, No you, no earth, no sky, and the greatest gift no Jesus, no Holy Spirit... And no LOVE. 

 

We owe our Creator more than we could ever repay.. more than we could ever own in our lifetime.. more… And all He wants is our LOVE… How do we not understand He wants nothing, no works, no objects we have acquired… he just craves our Love… He is the God of Love.. so without his Children’s love would He be nothing??  

 

Many shy away from loving Him because they feel they have to give up so much of their earthly existence… But I am here to say…Once you fall in love with Him you will understand what is essential in this life.  You will find a peaceful Heavenly connection. And find yourself willingly giving up things of this earth for more of Him. For nothing is impossible with Him.. nothing can stand in your way of becoming everything He has created you to be!!! For life is nothing without Him!! 

 

It’s Him… It’s all about Him!!

 

 

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. Psalm 73:25

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music by (youtube)



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com