Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.23.2023

Perfecter




A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.

 – Lucius Annaeus Seneca

A person who completes or makes something perfect

 

This word appeared to me in the middle of a Bible Study Class. We were reading Hebrews 12:2, and the word used in the KJV was finisher. 

 

However, due to a WIFI issue, my phone Bible app did not work; the only one that worked was my Messianic Bible app. And it was there that the word perfecter was written in place of finisher. 

 

We may all relate to this word or this verse from a different perspective. The word that has taken residence in my soul is perfector. To me, the finisher seems so final... The end... I am finished... Whereas perfector can go on to infinity and beyond. And if this walk with Christ has taught me anything, it's that I am far from perfect... And my Creator is tenaciously making changes in me every day.  I love to think of how perfect Jesus is... He is a beautiful example of perfection. And He knows better than anyone what it takes to get to that level of perfection ... I can only place myself in His hands... And allow Him to mold me into who He wants me to be... His magnetic pull on my heart is irresistible, and I surrender my heart and soul to Him daily. He is my perfector... He is my creator; He is my first love. 

 

It's Him. It is always Him. 


And I am putty in His hands.

 

Perfecter of our faith. This word in Greek can be translated as “finisher” or “completer.”


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music by (YouTube) 

Fix Me, Jesus | Queen Latifah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com