Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.11.2023

Intensity




To the Israelites the glory of the LORD looked like a consuming fire on top of the mountain. Exodus 24:17

 

The meaning of intensity the quality of being intense. 

 

The word intensity is only in the Bible 5 times. 

 

When we look at this word and the Bible, I would guess that most would look to the last chapter Revelation. It’s there that our world and our lives will see and feel things on a very intense level. 

 

I will not go there… because with God there is so much more to understand and feel… 

 

God Himself is intense… He is intense in His creations. His personality is intense. So, when He loves it is intense!!!

 

It is a beautiful gift to feel even if it is just a fraction of His love. To this day I question why? Why did He touch my heart with such intensity?  The day this happened everything changed. I can say I will never be the same…  He blew my soul wide open… I felt like I was coming apart at the seams, and He was putting me back together one layer and one day at a time… I felt lighthearted and carefree. I was indeed like a child running through life seeing things as for the first time. I began to feel raw emotions with such intensity. He let me in so close, I could feel His love so soulfully deep it is difficult to describe … Somewhere during this process I will admit I fell in love with Him and the intensity He shares. 

 

I can tell you it has left me wanting more… He is the master at sharing His love just enough to leave us craving more. I believe He does this so His children will continue to chase Him with a vigor and intensity that many on lookers will not understand… 

 

When I look at the word intensity, I see HIM!!! I feel a love beyond this world… 

 

I can only surrender to the intensity that I feel in His presence. it is not of this world…  

 

I stand in AWE, He renders me speechless. He consumes me.  

 

Its Him, It will always Him! 

 

 

The LORD your God is a devouring fire; he is a jealous God. 24 God, your God, is not to be trifled with - he's a consuming fire, a jealous God. Deuteronomy 4:24 

 

Because of the dazzling glory of the light, I couldn't see—I was left blind. Act 22 

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music by (youtube) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com