Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.14.2020

Choice


I choose Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control. To these, I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek His grace. And then when this day is done I will place my head on my pillow and rest.”― Max Lucado -

Meaning of choice an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities. 

 

There are approximately 41 verses that speak about the word choice. 

 

Living life is chock-full of choices. As I thought about the word choices I did what most of us do. I Googled it ... And I found an article that  stated, “per many internet sources it’s estimated that an adult makes about 35,000 remotely conscious decisions each day [in contrast a child makes about 3,000] (Sahakian & Labuzetta, 2013.” 

 

No wonder many of us seem so disconnected, so tired, so lost... 

 

All through history many humans have made choices that have affected our world.. Our cities, our homes...and our personal lives... 

 

How do we know when the choices we make are the right ones??  That is that million-dollar question? How do we know??? We all know life is such a mosaic of highs and lows and these are a direct result of the choices we make... Some bring us joy and some bring us heartfelt pain. 

 

So I made the choice to peel back the pages of a book that many hold as a beautiful life manual.  Just how does the choice of reading the Bible stack up? It’s such a confusing book? Do we understand the language of long ago? I must admit 12, months ago I thought the same thing !!! But my choice to discover more about a love that defines imagination found me making choices that changed many things in my life... Most by choice and I  have shared most of them openly. 

 

The biggest choice that had the most amazing spiritual impact on my life was to love My heavenly Father with all my heart all my soul and all of my might. It’s a choice that many run too, many run away from.. and some dance in the shadows hoping that the minimum is enough. 

 

I have not been asked to judge. I have not been asked to criticize... I have been asked to share a love that brings hope.. that brings us peace and the promise of a brighter tomorrow. 

 

It is a gift of love for every man, woman, and child.

 

It clearly is a choice... 

 

I choose Him! And I will always choose Him. 

 

It’s Him, It's always him.

 

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. John 15:16

 

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Music from Youtube  

Moriah Peters - I Choose Jesus (Official Lyric Video)




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com