Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.21.2020

War


 

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. Martin Luther King - 

 

Meaning of war: a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state:

 

There are approximately 22 verses pointing to war in the Bible.  And it seems that there are nine wars in the end times and that Armageddon relates to only one of these.  That may be scary to many.

 

However when I think of war. I think of the devastation it causes. The life, property, and relationships it destroys.  The shattered hopes, fractured dreams, and our fragile future hangs in the balance... War affects us on all levels... It does this globally, it does this between nations, and between all humanity.   

 

As I studied the word war. I began to see this word on a much more personal level. I see many of us today fighting a war against the darkness in our world. It’s against an invisible enemy. It can manifest itself as many things. Some call it covid 19. Some call it society, politics, or religion. Some call it fear of the unknown. Some call it anxiety. Some call it depression and there are so many more labels... 


Many have retreated to a safe place. Some have hidden in the cold

darkness that can consume them.  Some continue to have that raging war within. This one is the most difficult to escape. It haunts the very corridors of our troubled minds. It invades our peace and eventually, it erodes our physical health... Are we lost? Who holds the answers? Who can rescue us from ourselves?? 


Some have managed to find peace and love in the midst of the storm. 


But How? What is the secret? Who holds the answers?

 

I have witnessed the power in His name! I have felt a love that can create miracles. I have seen hearts come out of darkness into the light... There is only one name that brings such peace, such beauty, such grace, and such unity. 

 

How do we not see Him, How do we not hear His Voice? How do we not LOVE Him with every fiber of our being ??? I will stand tall and tell you He holds the key to our hearts, our souls, and our lives... 


I admit. It has taken me a while to see Him. It has taken me a while to hear His voice! But it is not going to take me a while to share Him !!!! 

All remedies point to Him!! 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him !!! 

 

There is no other name before Him!!! I call him Elohim !!! I call Him Yeshua, I call Him Holy Spirit. But all of these names point to God,

and yes He still WOW's me.

 

Ephesians 6:13 “Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

 

Revelation 21:7 “Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.”

 

Matthew 24:6 “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.”


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Model Gabriel Chacon  

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Music from Youtube 

Riley Clemmons - Fighting For Me (Piano Version)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com