Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.05.2020

Meditation / Be Lit





Let your light shine before men, that. they may see your good works, and. glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16..

Meditation moment shared from my heart. 


The room was cold and dimly lit. I settled into my zero gravity chair and covered with a warm blanket. I tried to settle my thoughts. I began to breathe in a few short breaths and let them out slowly... 


In my mind's eye, I found myself in a cathedral sitting in a pew. 


When suddenly Jesus appeared from the ceiling floating down slowly into the room. He softly landed and walked to me. He reached for my hand and led me and I followed.  We came to a rooftop like setting. We could see a dark city. He held my hand and we floated to a place where we were standing on a glass floor. We could see the dark city below.   


He began to point His finger to the buildings below. As He pointed at the window, a light began to spill out a warm glow. He pointed to another window, and again a light began to spill out a warm glow. He did this several times. I felt like he was showing me that His light was indeed reaching souls.


He smiled. And then He held my hand and slowly walked to a bench just a few steps away. We sat down. I snuggled in close and suddenly I felt a rushing but gentle wind behind me, and these giant white wings appeared they seemed to be coming from His back. They opened fully I could see the delicate feathers.. the softness and beauty they seem to reach at least 6 feet on either side... I seem to be unafraid, I seemed to be at peace like this was a normal everyday occurrence. 


I placed my hand on his chest and my head on His shoulder.. and His wings and His arms wrapped me into the most beautiful loving moment in time... we lingered there for a while.


and then suddenly I was there alone. 


I walked to the middle of the glass floor... I raised my arms palms up.. with my head looked upward,  and there I stood, and this thought crossed my mind...There are still so many dark windows... 


And just as soon as that thought crossed my mind.  I could see windows being lit some shining bright some just showing a small flicker in darkness ... The image stayed for a few seconds as the music played, and then the moment faded and the music ended. 


I can only pray that if you read this, Your flicker turns into a flame ðŸ”¥.


Be kind, Be loved, Be Lit !


"The angel of the Lord appears to Hager. The angel speaks as God in the first person, and in verse 13 Hagar identifies "the LORD that spake unto her" as "Thou God seest me. Genesis 16:7-14


 “And before the throne, there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

 

And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him, and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.”

Revelation 4:6, 8 KJV

 

https://www.versebyverseministry.org/bible-answers/how-do-we-know-the-angel-of-the-lord-is-jesus


Design & Written by Lori Garner  

Photo by Leigh Heasley from Pexels

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Music from Youtube 

Be Thou My Vision - Audrey Assad





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com