Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.10.2020

Foundation


Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8

 

The meaning of foundation the lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level: An underlying basis or principle: “this idea is the foundation”

 

The word foundation can be found in 61 Bible verses. 

 

Building a foundation can be such a metaphoric task. Throughout my journey, I have said I had no religious background I have no foundation.  

I had been given a spiritual gift that had me flying at 10,000 feet and at record speeds... It was the most amazing and scary feeling I have ever experienced. I was in such unfamiliar territory. Truly mind-boggling. 


There were times it literally took my breath away. It poured out a love that I could not contain. It gave me the desire to worship? Something I had never experienced before...  
I was one of the most unprepared humans I know. I had no idea what my future days would be??   I could feel this intense love, I could feel this beauty, I could feel this wonderment for life... But what was this? Who was this? And why me entered my mind many times... 

 

I found myself in a constant state of chasing answers to many questions... I had a craving in my soul to know more...  and piece by piece I began to find my footing.

 

My heavenly connection began to point me in the direction I needed to go. And They guided me giving me clues, people, and the tools I needed to begin building my foundation. Which will one day I pray will have stairs that will lead me to Heaven? 

 

In my walk, I have learned a valuable lesson... As we travel through this life... We can not leave our souls behind we must build our spiritual foundation to truly be complete.  Our life here on earth is like a vapor in time...


But our souls are eternal. We need to build a solid foundation on the firm trusted rock we know as our Savior. We need to build that foundation that leads us to the greatest love ever known to mankind... Because that is where our true treasure lies... It’s Him He is the foundation of Life. He is the air we breathe. He is LOVE. 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him. 

 

“Everyone who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them, I will show you whom he is like: he is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built.” Luke 6:47-48 NASB1995

 

The Bible says the New Jerusalem created by God will have twelve foundations, with each one shining a different kind of light based on a particular precious stone  (Revelation 21:19). 


The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[a] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Music from Youtube Adele - Lovesong (Lyrics)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com