Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.18.2020

Pursuing



If you want to know your purpose, Pursue the heart of God and you’ll have a head-on collision with your calling -: Renee Swope -


Meaning of pursuing follow (someone or something) in order to catch or attack them. go after, run after, of a person or way) continue or proceed along (a path or route.)

 

The word pursues or pursuing is in the KJV of the Bible approximately 27 times.

 

Pursue to chase. Hmm. Do we have the passion in our hearts to diligently chase things in our lives ??  


What leaves this burning hunger to continue the pursuit? It seems this trait in people runs as different as their fingerprints. It’s is a drive that is unique by subject matter and personalities. I have witnessed this trait jump our generational chain. 

 

There are times it becomes a cat and mouse game. We pursue, the ultimate goal.. and as soon as we get near the tables turn and we become the pursued. 

 

As I pursued a better understanding of this cat and mouse game. I turned to the pages of a book that has become my Bible and source for pursuing a better understanding of love and life.  It is a masterpiece and orchestrated by a wonderous soul we know as The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. And I lovingly call them LOVEs.  

 

It's only now that I have come to realize, He has been pursuing me for a lifetime. He has been whispering words of love to my soul, and I have been too distracted with life to hear Him or to even see Him. He had to WOW me to get my attention. It’s a day that is clearly ingrained in my soul.  Something happened that day that sparked a passion in my soul for a renewed excitement for life and love. But how do I explain this spiritual phenomenon?


I clearly did not have sufficient words to ever explain this heavenly gift.  

 So I had a fire in my soul to discover more … To do this I have to pursue answers to my many questions.  Who is He, Why me? and How did this happen?

 

I can say I have learned a lot in the last two years. He is so simplistic yet so complex. We are so earthy bound that we miss this spiritual gift that is larger than life. I have found that I was not necessarily chosen. I do believe He LOVEs each one of us the same.  It’s is within us to be open to hearing his voice, to feel His love, and to pursue Him with all our heart, all our soul, and all our might. 


Some believe it’s a test of wills and they are clinging to their independence, and the fact they can do it themselves… I have found that is a huge misguided thought. Because He is the most liberating breath of air you will ever take into your lungs. 

 

It comes down to degrees… Are you all in?  or do you dance in the shadows waiting for the other shoe to drop before you drop to your knees and invite Him in??  I have learned that pursuing His Mystery, His Love, and His value system is a powerful tool. It changes how you see life, It changes how you love Him and How you love others. He is the most amazing gift to pursue. Your life will never be the same.  It's because of Him we even exist. 

 

Its Him. It's always HIM… HE WOWs me.  

 

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33 Esv


And without faith, it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Hebrews 11:6


I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me. Proverbs 8:17 Esv


You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Music from Youtube 

Pursue Me // Worship Central // Lyric Video




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com