Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.26.2020

Fall





I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me Proverbs 8:17 NIV

Meaning of fall: to move downward, typically rapidly and freely without control, from a higher to a lower level. The season of the year between summer and winter, during which the weather becomes cooler and many plants become dormant, extending in the Northern Hemisphere from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice and popularly considered to include the months of September, October, and November; fall.

 

"Fall" – is mentioned in 41 books and occurs 237 times in the Bible.

 

Fall leaves mark the beauty of change.  Transitions can be amazing.  Like in everything in life. It’s how you embrace and view the changes. Nature can be such a wonderful teacher.  Watch with an open heart and see the beauty unfold right before your eyes. God has blessed us with so much beauty in our world. But many of us have become so distracted with issues that we have a tendency to forget where we came from! 

 

As beautiful as fall can be that is not where this word landed in my heart. I landed on that beautiful four-word LOVE. What makes us fall in love? Is it a physical attraction? Or does it go deeper? Is it an understanding between minds? Or is it a spiritual gift from God? The Bible teaches us that God is LOVE. So, If we are made in “Their” image as the Bible states should we conclude we are also made of Love. 

 

How is it we have drifted from our true purpose? How have we lost focus? How do we return to the pure innocents of loving without judging, or without being set apart? Just pure love from the deepest chambers of our hearts. It’s a love that frees our souls. It's an unencumbered feeling of joy, It sometimes is difficult to describe and/or execute. 

 

I do believe, it happens when we are willing to open our hearts and relinquish the earthly ties that bind our souls. It’s at that time our spirit will feel that intimacy, with the power of a love that has been apart of our DNA since conception.  It started when we were knitted together in our mother’s womb. He left His imprint of love on our hearts. 

 

So, when I hear the word fall, I see the beauty of His imprint on everything I see and touch. I hear Him in every new baby's cry. I feel His presence in the gentle wind as it blows across my skin.  And I fall in love with my Creator just a little more each day. I appreciate His creative mind.  I love seeing His artistry at every turn. He has taken such loving pains in creating our world, and our lives. 

 

He loves us all with an untainted, pure innocence of loving without judgment. He has made claims on our hearts before we were born.

He offers a love like no other. 

 

But the question becomes are we ready? Are we ready to open our hearts and relinquish all earthly ties that bind our souls? Are we ready to fall in love with our Creator? Our first love. I promise you, your life will take on new meaning. You will find a new and refreshed purpose. Your life's imprint will be activated… And it’s there and then you will find the true essence of your soul. 

 

He is the miracle of life and love. 

 

It's Him, It's always Him!! 

 

Dear friends, let us love one another because love is from God and everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love John 4:7-8

There is no fear in love; instead, perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. John 4:18

 

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud…it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

 

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139

 

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and overall the creatures that move along the ground." Genesis 1:26


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from Youtube

I Keep Falling In Love With You Lord by Hillsong 




 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com