Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.25.2020

Soft



A memorable heart is the easiest way to immortality. 


Meaning of soft: having a pleasing quality involving a subtle effect or contrast rather than a sharp definition

 

The word soft seems to appear in the Bible approximately 40 times. 

 

It has been my observation that many in our society relate to the word soft as a flaw or weakness?  Many see and idolize power as greatness. Do we have our sense of value skewed? 

 

I do believe life can place many things in our path that began to build layers on our hearts in hopes to protect us from harm. 

We may become guarded and sometimes even bitter.

 

However, I have found in challenging and difficult times we search out and find comfort with someone who can share an understanding ear, and tender heart, and a soft place to fall. 

 

These are special souls that are a gift from God. Yes, we can find these souls among the people here’s on earth... But I have found the one that has captured my heart and given me a soft place to fall above anything and anyone I have ever known... 

 

He meets my every need. He never fails me. He has my best interest at heart. He is willing to listen 365 days a year day or night.

 

I can tell you He has given me a love that defies all human imagination. He is my mentor. He is my confidant. He is my light source. He fills my soul with a peace that settles my troubled Heart.. He is my first love...and He has given me a promise to love me for eternity.  

 

He is power, He is grace. He is my soft place to fall in our unpredictable world. 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him. 

 

He is a gift from God!! I call Him Yeshua, the King of my heart. 

 

A gentle answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1

 

Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Music from Youtube

Softly and Tenderly - Anne Murray (worship video with lyrics)




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com