Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.04.2021

Tear

 


"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power." ~ Washington Irving

The meaning of tear a drop of the salty liquid that moistens the eyes and the inner eyelids and that flows from the eyes when someone is crying. 

 

The word tear appears 13 times. The word tears appears 36 times. 

 

Tears are they a sign of weakness? I remember hearing parents say suck it up butter cup be strong... When did we start teaching our children to hold in our true feelings?  Is sharing our emotions such a bad thing?  Over the years we have learned the art of being in control... We have learned to suppress our true selves. 

 

I will admit I have cried tears more in the last three years than I have cried in my lifetime... Did I lose control?  Some may perceive it as such!  But from my perspective my tears where due for many reasons... However I feel they flowed as a direct result of God freeing my soul...

 

 I have cried for loss of loved ones. I have cried because I felt that God gave me a task that placed me way out of my comfort zone... I felt so unprepared... And I worried what others would think... And more tears fell... I do believe I cried as I surrendered my heart to Him... Giving Him control of our life can be a scary thing. 

 

The word vulnerable raised its ugly head. And more tears fell due to the emotions that I had buried deep within my heart.. 

 

And now I cry tears of Joy when I feel God’s overwhelming presence. He takes my breathe away... I did find that tears are an amazing gift from God... All tears are just a release of bottled emotions. They are a healing and a beautiful cleansing of the soul... They show you are alive.. 

 

Let's look at the “Book” where I have left stains from heartfelt tears upon its pages.

 

What can we learn?

 

 ” Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry come to you!” (Psalm 102:1).  In desperation we cry to God. Why do we wait until things look hopeless to cry out?          

 

Tears of joy will stream down their faces, and I will lead them home with great care. Jeremiah 31:9-13 NLT

 

 It will be a heavenly celebration when we are able to look upon our Savior’s face!!! 

 

But wait.... When we arrive in Heaven will we look for the ones we have grown to love? Did they make it? Or did they get left behind??? This thought grieves my soul...and I fear more tears will fall.  I bet it grieves God’s loving soul. when we do not heed His call.  And more will tears fall...

 

What holds us back?? What are we waiting for??? 

 

Hear His crying heart... He yearns to see our face... His soul aches to hold His child once again... Time is slipping through our fingers... Don't delay! Each day could be the day that you will be left with results of the decisions that were made... 

 

I can only pray for you... He can only call your name... But in the end it is your choice... 

 

Please fall on your knees and take that leap of faith... 

 

Let it be Heavenly emotions that we feel in our hearts as we run to our Fathers welcoming arms.. Let it be tears of great joy that will stream down our faces, in unison as this reunion marks the beginning of a new adventure of a perfect spiritual love and adoration! for eternity!!! OMG He WOWs me,   I can only imagine when that day comes what emotions will come racing from my heart ... I am sure I will crying unrestricted tears of emotional bliss... 

 

It's Him. it's always Him... 

 

“See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! “ 1 John 3:1

 

The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.”  Romans 8:15-16


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)  

Toby Keith - Cryin' for me 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com