Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.05.2021

Podcast



“When a man is filled with the Word of God you cannot keep him still, If a man has got the Word, he must speak or die.” Dwight L. Moody


Why do I podcast... 

 

I have always been quiet and somewhat shy. However three years ago. With no prior religious background ... While driving I had a Holy Spirit Encounter... It rocked my world. I pulled over and basked in the moment...The love I encountered took my breath away and I was left with a burning desire to discover more about this beautiful LOVE that fell so gently in my soul.  


The funny thing was, I was not searching for God or anything spiritual at the time... I thought my life was on a nice track... I only felt a little stagnant since moving to our new location here in Tennessee. 


Luckily soon after my experience, I landed a job as a photographer with a company called LifeTouch. The position placed me in churches, of all denominations across various states. I was hungry to know more... I found discovering more of Him and sharing Him gave me such amazing joy...  

 

But I feel many did not understand my exuberance about this amazing LOVE and turned away... I felt the loss, but this love had such a magnetic pull on my heart...I could not stop learning more each day...

 

When Covid hit and I like many, found my employment terminated.


But the desire of sharing Him never left my soul... He kept tugging at my heart... He became as important as the air I breathe.  


Without even knowing how to begin...


I launched a blog the very day I terminated. I must thank you the reader for sharing this amazing love journey.


But that was not enough... I kept feeling Him stirring in my soul... He opened my soul to such beautiful wonder...  I felt driven to find my voice and share this story of love with anyone who would listen... 


Three months later I launched my first podcast episode... I have a small following... on the podcast but between the blog and podcast we have hit almost 33k views...It’s a small victory for a once shy personality...


But to have your soul blown open by God is priceless... 

 

The answer to why I stepped out of my comfort zone... 


It is His fault.. and I love Him for it... 


He helped me find me... and I fell in love with the most amazing soul I will ever have the privilege of knowing...


It has always been Him!


He WOWs me... 


He wants to wow you too... quiet your soul and listen to His voice... and you will embark on the most incredible journey of LIFE.

 


 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”John 20:21

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube

Dancing on the Waves (Official Lyric Video) - Bethel Music feat. We The Kingdom | Peace



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com