Love in any Language is still LOVE!

11.18.2021

Write


“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” ― Ernest Hemingway


Mark (letters, words, or other symbols) on a surface, typically paper, with a pen, pencil, or similar implement.

 

There are 91 verses about writing in the Bible. 

 

Writing has never really been something that interested me... I became a photographer so I could capture the beauty of life with just one image...  And that seemed to satisfy my need for creative expression... 

 

But one day that all changed! It changed just as fast as the shutter speed on my camera could capture the moment.

 

I am still not sure why but God decided to give me a story to share that could not be fully shared without the heartfelt expressions of words... So, He freed my once bound heart ... and filled it with a LOVE that I could not contain!!! Tears began to flow, and I found my voice... and a pen. 

 

I started this amazing writing adventure by writing love letters to Him... I found a richness in Him that was not of this world. I am not truly sure how it happened, but I fell in love with Him?  I was not accustomed to sharing my spiritual heart on such a deep personal level... Where did these bottled-up feelings for God come from??   How do you express this heavenly relationship? Photography? Writing? Music??  He knew me better than I could ever know myself... He knew how to reach places in my soul that I never even knew existed ...I found that He was teaching me the art of the written word because He used this art to create a masterpiece of wonder!! Many call it the Bible! He has used this tool to communicate with His children for centuries...  

 

Why would He not touch my heart and plant the desire to write within me? Why would He not use writing as communication tool to talk to my heart ?? I am not sure if He meant for me to share this gift with the world or was it a personal gift to help me find my way back to Him.  Interesting enough I have found many of His children began the art of writing because of their own journey with Him. 

 

He knew!!! He knew that my heart could not keep these words bound in my now freed heart! I had this burning desire to tell the world how amazingly wonderful He is!!! There is no way I could keep the gift of Him a secret!!!  


Sharing Him brings such peace, joy and love to my soul... 


Whether it’s in an image of a delicate rose, a smile from a beautiful child... or any subject matter... I always see Him!!! All my writings point to Him!  


And well the music? I will admit I am not a musician, but I am a music lover ... And I have found He speaks to me through the lyrics and songs.... And when all 3 collide ... I am done!!  


He WOWs me like no other!! 

 

It’s Him! It’s always Him. 


I still write love letters to Him everyday ... many call them prayers... I call them Heartfelt. 

 

Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So, you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man Proverbs 3:3-4 

 

And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also, he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” Revelation21:5 

 

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” Acts 20:35.


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Good To Me - Audrey Assad



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com